I don't know what to do?

Hi. I have been getting really close to an old friend - so much so we are really close to dating. but I recently found out he's friends with someone who scared me badly when it comes to sex to the degree I am scared to actually have sex. I don't know what to do. I really like this guy but I can't ask him to give up a friend for me. I also can't tell him what his friend did cuz he would get really angry at him and I don't want to be responsible for that. please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn, that's a tough situation you're in. You can't have a healthy relationship without being honest though, so I think you should tell him - and then tell him also that you don't want him beating the other guy up!

What Guys Said 1

• my opinion:Honest relationships are best. Tell him about the guy, continue dating, have fun with him.
    (cause who wants to be friends with a guy like that anyways) but don't say "I'm okay with you being friends" or something like that, that's a bad play.

What Girls Said 1

• take it slow , take time. if he really cares he wouldn't be upset , he will be just curious