Was I right or wrong to not get involved?

It's a really complicated situation...

So I fell in love with a co-worker...

Asked her out, she broke my heart and now things are super awkward between us...

So we hired this new guy, he is super aggressive and keeps trying to talk, standing and sitting next her... and she is really nice and sweet and doesn't say anything... but I know she is uncomfortable...

Today, they had a break together and he sat right next to her...

I know she was uncomfortable, but she is awkward with me anyways so I didn't feel like I should get involved...

But I just feel really bad... I should have sat with both of them to get the guy to back off? She did leave the room after a few mins of sitting with him... but I feel bad because she shortened her break...

Or should I talk to her or her boss about it?

Or did I do the right thing and stay out of the situation?

I do still have feelings for her, and want to protect her... but she doesn't like me and I made things super awkward... So I really don't know how to handle this situation...

3mo So It was okay I didn't do anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs to handle this by herself. Stay out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be a white knight. It will never end well for you and you won't win her over by being her saviour.

"But I just feel really bad... I should have sat with both of them to get the guy to back off?"

He's a player, he knows the game. He will embarrass you in front of her and then you will not only look like more of a fool in front of her but will also have issues with him.

Yes, I know the white knight won't work out... I have beyond lost this girl...

He is just being an ass, he is not a real player... but you are right... I shouldn't start a conflict with him for no reason... Plus I don't even know how she feels about it...

Nice answer...

All about being smart man

There's some line that goes something like "Don't shit in your own nest, you'll sleep better at night" or something like that. I love that line

What Girls Said 3

• stay out of the situation , time will come act like " do something different so she could notice you. once she figures it out she will come to you.

• Maybe you should have let her know that you think the other guy has bad intentions. That's all you really can do at this this point...

I think she knows that...

I hope so too...

• You are on here daily talking about this situation... You are obsessed with her & I am sure she knows it at this point. The thing with this new guy is your interpretation & you are reading into it what you want to. You really need to leave this girl alone. This could easily become an HR issue and frankly I would be freaked out if I was in her shoes. You have a very unhealthy obsession dude.

Lmao... I do talk to her about her a lot... But

A) This is a different situation

B) How do you know I am the same guy? What have I said before? It might have been a different guy...

Hello?

What Guys Said 1

• she has a mouth and legs...
    she can talk to the boss

But she is not the type to do that... I feel bad that we are awkward... and guys are harassing her... If we were friends I could protect her... but she is not cool with me...

I feel so guilty... She is just an innocent girl...

I'm just one of the creeps who likes her... only difference is I think she liked me back for a while but I made things awkward... I stopped being her friend and ignored her after she rejected me and I shouldn't have done that...

no its not your fault
      listen if i was rejected i would just keep my distance
      advice her and move on