Are white girls generally boring to talk?

I'm currently dating a white girl, maybe it's a stupid question but we don't have many white people here, I've had no idea about what's going on.

I'm sure she's been into me cause she seems active and funny on bed.

But JUST on bed, she's been really boring to talk with. I mean we text each other without involving into sexual topics, she's like"emm, ok, cool, cute, or just spams me with lots of smiley faces and boring memes.

I was like WTF and WHY?

• Yes, they're generally boring
  • No, just her
  • No, just because you're treated as a sex partner
  • No, because white girls just wanna enjoy being worshipped by other races
  • No, it's because you're boring
  • Results for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im pretty sure there are interesting white girls.
    She's just a basic white girl lol
    But there are basics in every race.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it stems from white girls being perpetuated by the media as most desirable and out of all races will have more guys chasing them. When girls have options they tend not to develop a personality OR one that's interesting because they can get by on their looks. In addition, many guys these days will continue keeping the conversation going and lead even when women give them one word responses so women outright are just plain lazy with it and don't try to actually hold an intelligent conversation.

This is one of the reason guys don't stick around for a lot of women these days. You can offer guys sex but if you have nothing else of worth he isn't going to stick around for your ass.

I feel you, I used to date a Mexican girl. My friends told me she was less attractive than me, but she was very funny to talk with.

What Girls Said 10

• No. It seems you two are not very compatible conversation wise. She probably hasn't even got to the extent of how she normally is because perhaps she doesn't feel comfortable enough yet.

Plus you're under 18, many girls feel nervous and a bit awkward about dating still at that age.

But it certainly isn't a race issue at all, how TF can you make that assumption based on skin colour? They don't have different brains or anything 🙄

• Lmao she probably thinks the same thing about it.
    Girls don't always wanna talk about sex, y'know? Because to us that gets boring pretty quickly tbh

• Probably because you're under 18?

• Sadly, I DO find most girls very boring to talk to offline... yes.

• It's just her

• I'm not

• Maybe you're both terribly boring people and need to learn to express yourselves more fluidly

• The average Joe types ya

• What are you talking about that you expect her to have more to say? Or do you feel the woman is the one who is supposed to start any real conversation. Have you tried to talk to her about anything real?

Do you feel the man is the ones that is supposed to start every conversation?

No absolutely not. But if he's complaining about lack of conversation he should be starting a good amount to figure out if she has something to say. Same for her if she feels he's boring with nothing to say. a lot of people wait for a starter... if your concerned give her some chances... give her bread crumbs... see what she's made of.

If your not starting any real conversations then how can you expect her to give you anything? I'd be saying the same to her if she presented this same question.

• if all you want to talk about is sex then you must be pretty shallow and boring

Where did I say I just wanna talk about sex?

What Guys Said 6

• Generally white chicks are boring unless you can bring the bad out of them...

• It sounds like she just wants sex from you.

• Any white girl that's interested in you is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry far from the cream of the crop.

• No my ex was white

• Every white girl I've been involved with in some way has unfortunately turned out to be boring. They are all the same too. They love drinking to the point of getting shit faced, social media crazy, not the smartest, promiscuous and go for the same type of guys in the end. I haven't met a white girl who's interested me in such a way for a long time.

• race has nothing to do with conversation skills.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../eb6.jpg?1307463786