Do you believe that you can love more than one person at a time?

as in Polyamory, it is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships where individuals may have more than one partner, with the knowledge and consent of all partners. It has been described as "consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy"

• yes
  • no
  • never heard of it
  • maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• Im polyamorous. I love often. There is one major problem though. You want everyone all the time but can't. like there is no such thing as "you are the only one in the world"

Lol i know the feeling, we are toying around with the idea if the 2 guys and myself (along with my kids) moving in together. They were best friends long before i came along and both of them helped me get over my fears of abuse and straighten my head out. If i wasn't with one i was with the other

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose you can but you can never be equal in the feelings, You will love one more than the other.

I actually trust and love both mine equally, the only differance is i have kids with one

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately yes...

• it ain't healthy.

may i ask why you think its not healthy

Alright, 1st and foremost: God won't approve, 2: if you're monogamous, it'll make being faithful, 3: even if you're polyamorous, you wouldn't be able to keep jealousy out of it... unless in books-which if I could rewrite my life-I'd done it years ago.

What Girls Said 0