He didn't wish me on my birthday. Now what?

This guy I've been dating (LDR) didn't wish me on my birthday even though he clearly was active and he was yet talking about commitment some time before. I thought he was more serious about me yet he didn't wish me. It disappointed me so i ignored his messages since then.

Now i dont know what to do. Am i making too big of a deal about birthdays, or is this guy someone who doesn't care about me?

At this point, i really dont like his behaviour so i would like your opinions on the matter. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you are putting more effort and his using you as a flame. Be the better person and leave him or at least make him realize you are better than how his treating you

What Guys Said 3

• I think you are making it a big deal. He would have wished you if had remembered it. So you can surely complain about it and let him explain. Don't make it a big deal unless you really have to.

• May I ask, what's the time zone difference?

Um around 2hrs (his country is 2 hrs in the future lol)

Ah then I guess there isn't much of an excuse... welp.

• Dear young lady ,, Please dump this jerk and find a man who knows how to adore you...

What Girls Said 8

• Can you confirm that he knew it was your birthday?

Yes, he was online on FB and you always get notified when its someone's birthday.

He may not have seen the notifications.
      I do think its rude and insensitive and I hope he's made amends since.
      I would have been hurt too if it were me and I would put him on blast for it.
      If you truly feel he does not care that much about you, then its time to move on from him.

I dont think he knows the reason why I'm ignoring him, but i think a good guy wouldn't need me to remind him to be his best self. It's disappointing for sure, he's pretty cute :p
      Anyways, you couldn't have said it better, thankyou for the good advice! I will think about it 💝

• Dump that little guy!:/ missing birthdays are very hurtful

• Maybe he forgot? Some people are very bad at remembering dates and forget birthdays and such (speaking for myself here).

Hahah nah I dont think so, he was freakin online on FB when it was my birthday! He didn't bother wishing me, even my ex wished me :/

• He probably forgot.

• Tits or gtfo

Omg can you staaap it

• Fucccboiii that's what he is

• Wow, do you make everything a big deal?

• happy burpday