If a man is not attracted to me, why does he still want to date me?

confused. com

Most Helpful Guy

• You must have not met many men yet, some of them would have sex with everything with a healthy vagina. Especially the creeps on internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew a guy who dated girls he didn't like or find pretty just because he didn't want to be single; and he was also counting how many girlfriends he can get.

What Guys Said 3

• He just wants to have sex. Or is very lonely/desperate.

• No idea, just ignore him

• he will be controlling and abusive don't give him a chance.

What Girls Said 3

• Sex possibly...

• maybe he was just want to know you better?

• maybe he just needs for some other purpose... you would not know if he is still in love with you but he can't express it

I wouldn't know if he was its so confusing to me. I know he has a new girlfriend. He doesn't want to let me go though. He thinks no matter what happens between us I'll always be his.

then why are you with him let him go you will feel better he is just using you.. im sorry to say this its better to have a men who loves you for u. we are women and we are unique we deserve more better then this