What would your ideal person be like?

Personality wise?

1|0
13|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I'd like to have a guy that doesn't mind me gossiping, or being blunt. I'd also like to have a guy who has similar political views as I do so that there would be fewer arguments and we would have similar perspectives. I'd also like to have a guy who can romance me, I know clichΓ©, but personally I'm tired of guys who don't put any effort into the relationship. Their lack of effort will cause me to grow resentful, and tired of him. Therefore, being wooed on the first couple of dates would be amazing. Romance gives a woman motivation to treat her man. Also, a sense of humor is ESSENTIAL, and so is chemistry, if not it's difficult to carry on a long term relationship. Last but not least, be kind, honest and caring, I swear it works.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Easy going
    Caring
    Sexual
    Low maintenance
    Sense of humour
    Down to earth
    Responsible
    Affectionate
    Not lazy
    Maternal qualities

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, playful, affectionate, gives me space, and of course racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice and just easy to have a convo with

0|1
    0|0
  • not a complaining bitch

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Johnny Depp doppelganger... he was a gentleman only adore me.. rich... and wanted to pay all my college loans and medical school loans XD HE IS A KEEPER.. oh wait u said personality wise... umm... ehh

0|1
    0|0
  • Confident, sophisticated & witty (although that sort of goes hand in hand), talkative, ambitious, outgoing and funny 👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • easy to talk to, trust worthy, good sense of humor, dirty minded, ambitious, fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the hood/thuggish types. I like the dudes with tattoos from head to toe, grills gleaming (especially if it's their whole mouth). The kind who's not afraid to put me in my place and make sure I stay there. You see the man in my bio? I would ravish tf out of him. Shit turn me on. Lordttt. Let me go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny! I am all about funny. I just get along better with people who can take a joke or laugh easily. It means i can have a good time whenever, whereever.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute
    sweet
    shy
    sensitive
    thoughtful
    affectionate
    loving

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart
    Genuinely nice
    Easy going
    Confident
    Mature

^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny & confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, same political and religious views as me, laidback, intelligent without being arrogant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charming, sensitive , adventurous, outgoing, mysterious loyal, honest, suscessful

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart chill attractive understanding young guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Um smart. Knows a lot of poetry (I'm sorry I don't know why but I just like that). Is a gentleman. Nice to everyone but loyal. Not super manly (it's a real turn off when guys go like "rooar look at all my muscles!"). Likes nature. (Mostly cause I like nature lol). I can't really think of any else. Oh yeah funny and positive.

0|0
    0|0