What does a kiss on the forehead mean?

I've read that it's a rare form of a kiss and guys usually only reserve the forehead kiss for their significant others or people they really care about, not just anyone. I've also read it's a kiss showing adoration and affection, and that sometimes it can mean "I want to be with you forever" and also wanting to protect them. Thinking back, I've kissed a good amount of guys and the only guy I can recall kissing me on the forehead was my ex-boyfriend. Most guys usually only kissed me on the lips. Some on the neck/ear, too. I started seeing this guy and he admitted to liking me and in addition to kissing me on the lips, neck, ears, nose.. he also kissed me on the forehead a few times. There were also a few times he kissed me on the top of my head when my face wasn't faced to him, such as when we were spooning on his couch. When YOU kiss someone on the forehead, what are you thinking or what kind of message are you wanting to send to that person? Is it truly a rare form of a kiss.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• ...it's a sign of love... a deeper form. Instead of kissing a chick on her cheek or lips... For me, it's a sign to me that she's special to me

• he likes you like a daughter...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!