Girls, A guy with a car that is hard to start or sometimes doesn't start, is it a deal breaker?

Would you date a guy with a car that runs rough and sometimes won't start? My car wouldn't start when i was on a date with a girl and it was embarrassing, would any of you care?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• no its not a deal breaker. but i would wonder why he hasn't gotten it fixed yet. lol.

I have tried to fix it but it still doesn't run or start the best.

lol. aww :( it happens tho. dont feel bad! just do what u gotta do to fix the situation. haha!
      and as long as you look sexy and sweaty, im sure nobody thought twice about ur car not starting.

I was sweaty in my shorts and stuff, I would let you watch me trying to start it. 😉

What Girls Said 2

• Thats no fault of your own. Id feel bad if that happened to the person I was seeing. Then im sure we'd just laugh about it. If a girl got upset about that, that would be a little ridiculous.

Nice answer! 😉

I had the same problem with my cavalier. Thank god i saved up. lol. Have a new car now and I love it. ^_^

Hopefully my car starts tomorrow, it's still running rough.

• No body cares about cars