No guy wants to be with me am I doomed?

on dating apps they just want to sext and in person want to sleep with me so i know im decent looking and attractive, i fell for this one guy we dated a week and slept together many times but he doesn't want a relationship and said i was being clingy and now he doesn't text me the same or chase me like he used to, i feel suicidal bc i want true love so bad and no man wants me.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, it is incorrect to base your self-worth on the opinions of others. Every person is unique and fantastic in their own way and just because the people you’ve attempted to take and form a relationship with so far hasn’t been able to see your worth and what a great value you have as a life-partner is no reason to become suicidal and allow these others to have that kind of power of you to affect you so severely in this way.

In this world of faster and faster gratification, individuals have lost their sense of patience; to wait for that right special one which can give them the everlasting companionship they so desire. True, some just want sex and they just want the casual hookup, but for those like yourself, who want something more, you’re going to need to develop a ‘thicker’ shield against those who would use your desires against you for their own aims to just get between your legs and use you for sex only without anything more serious.

In my view, everyone is deserving of finding that one and only one to share their life with if that is what they truly want and it may take a lifetime to find that one to give all of yourself to, but in my experience it is not a false hope or dream to desire this or search for it; even when you are faced with disappointments from time to time. The point is not to give up, because in the end everything will work out for the best, and if it hasn’t yet worked out for the best---then it isn’t the end. That’s my bottom line.

God Bless you I will cherish this forever and read it to myself everyday

@Asker: You are most welcome. I'm delighted I was able to help. Please feel free to reach out to me any time you may want or need advice or just need someone to listen to you or vent to. My door is always open.

What Guys Said 20

• Sadly on dating apps almost all men just use them for sex. The best thing that my female friends found to put on their profile is that they are waiting until they are married for sex and that they want a Godly relationship and that they will meet their dates in a church for the first time.
    Yeah there has been a few creeps that still tried to just get in their pants but it works better than most things they have tried. I honestly don't recommend a dating app. Try to network around in your home town. Let your friends know that your looking and willing to date.

Good luck searching even for guys finding a good women is a tough search to be on.

• I am madly in love with a girl that I wouldn't trade for 100 women... and I met her on a dating app. So it is possible. And some men want a relationship too, not just sex.

how do i find the one?

God bless you. thank you i will follow your advice

thank you, and I wish you the best. :)

• No hunny its the other way around

If all they want is sex then you're not girlfriend material to them. Unattractive girls can get sex easily, doesn't mean you're attractive

• I'm with @mwin2030 on this one. The thought of "the physical part is 'easy', it's everything else that you have to find out about.

• that coz those you have been meeting ain't good for you, trust me urs will come

• true love is not for all
    only the lucky few get it

• You left yourself go because he was hot...
    You have to know them, analyse them before, if you want a person that's into searching for something serious.

• Are you picky?

no im not

its hard to find in person where do i even go?

If something fails try something new, if using dating apps isn't working, go to places you have never been before, or join a group of something

• Well maybe its about you. If you want to be in a serious relationship why are you searching at dating apps? Because those are existing for sex not for a relationship.

where else do i go?

• Find someone who'll share their potatoes with u

• Nah lmao

• No your not dommed :)

• Try a Christian single site. It is worth a try.

• Dating apps are full pf pervs. Has no indication of what your life will be like dating. You need to find an online service that properly screens applicants, instead of some free app.

• love finds you when you least expect it

• Just get over it, you're not entitled to a man or a relationship.

• Somewhere out there is a decent guy. Dating apps are ususally used for sex unfortunately. Try talking to guys during the day in real life

• Seems like so many girls are in this position... this world has become a sad place

• Maybe it's the type of guys you attracted too, you need to make things a little harder on them, don't have sex with them after a week, let them wait until 3 months

ok how do i make it a challenge?

Once a guy only want sex from you and he succeed eventually he will lose interest in you.. So you have to seek them out and know which one, want a long term relationship with you. if he can stay in a relationship with you for 3 months without sex, then that's the one

• First step is to not sleep with men so freely. Make sure they like you for you first.

What Girls Said 2

• Try a dating website, not a dating app. Make your setting, looking for a serious relationship. You won't find that on Tinder. It's just not for that, it's a hookup/FWB type of place. Just be up front that you aren't a pump and dump girl.

• Girl same