Help Pedo or not?

Hi there's a guy I never met on instagram and I don't plan on meeting him but I commented on his picture saying he was fit and he asked me to dm him and said he didn't have a girlfriend. I said I'm 16 he's 20 by the way then he then said he's went out with a 16 year old before and wasn't 20 yet he was nearly 20 he then asked for my phone number. Is he genuinely interested or is he a pedo

3mo Auto correct it was meant to say pervert

Most Helpful Guy

• Pedo no
    insterst in u yes sexually
    be careful creeps everywhere that their names start with n :p

What Guys Said 5

• Always watch out if you are talking to other people online. I personally don't think you should involve yourself in this situation. Just go on with the things you are doing.

• i think he's interested in you sexually

• Don't lie about your age on GAG. Dunno the answer to your question.

• Regardless if he is interested or not, tell him you'll only talk online and he has to wait until you are 18. If he was really interested, he'll wait. Also, only meet in public once you are 18 like in a mall or something, and take a picture of him and send it to a friend so if you don't re-contact them within a certain amount of time they tell your parents.
    Don't ever secretly meet anyone by yourself. Even people you first meet in real life or online.

• Do you people just throw these words around because you want to be cool? Or are you just that ignorant?

A pedo, as you so delightfully put it, is a grown adult who is sexually attracted to PRE-PUBESCENT children.

So unless you're some sort of mutant pre-pubescent 16 year old, then NO HE'S NOT A PEDO.

Though you might be mentally challenged.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, no, he wouldn't be a pedo since the girl wasn't pre-pubescent. Besides, the age of consent here is 16 so a 16 and a 20 year old wouldn't really be anything wrong, even if I personally wouldn't have dated a 20 year old at 16.

• A genuinely interested pedophile.

• Look, it's a common knowledge that the majority of men are ephebophiles who can have be attracted to 16 old females. However, many of them wouldn't admit it or even act on it. Blame their biology.

• Four years older isn't really a pedo. A pedo is a 35 year old who likes kids who haven't hit puberty yet. Some may go up to 14 or 15 but 4 years isn't a big deal.