Long distance crush?

ok, I can't believe im posting on here but I just need more opinions that my friends can't give me. The universe is against me and I met the sweetest boy ever, two weeks before I had to go back to school.

Basically, he's 2 years older than me. Im a sophomore at school in maryland, he's a senior at school in connecticut. we're both from philly, and actually went to the same highschool, but didn't get together until about a month ago. Our first date was great, foot-popping first kiss magic, and he's just overall such a breath of fresh air

but now we're apart. we talk every day, complain about the distance, he says he's going to visit, etc etc. But is it worth it? How do I know if it's real if he's so far? I love getting to know him and everything is feeling so natural, but I don't want to get hung up on missing someone.

Advice?

What Guys Said 2

• i can't say i've been in this situation, but if you feel it's worth it, it might be best to discuss with him and work a way around this so you can spend a bit more time together, i know that sounds like an obvious answer, but considering moving in together is a big step in any relationship, but it's probably one of the best solutions to your problems, but putting that aside, maybe organising a fortnightly meet-up half way between you two, when you're not working on college work of course, other than that, Skype is a good solution, but it's not as personal as actually being with that person, so it's tricky, and like I said, i have no experience in this area, my home country is much smaller than the US, and i've only every really dated local girls. but i wish you the best of luck, he sounds like a good man, and i hope he makes you happy.

• We can't say if it's worth it. That's for you to decide

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't take the risk to be honest. But it works for some people.