What would win you over?

We have a great relationship but I want him to truly appreciate me but I feel I'm not doing something ie giving him the attention he wants.

what did your girl do to win you over and made you realise how amazing she is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Daynada raises a good point. For me, there is not one "thing" a girl does to win me over. It is a collection of a lot of little things.

The way she plays with her hair when she's bored, the sound of her laugh, the way she looks at me right after I kiss her, etc. You fall for the girl, not for the thing she does.

I never thought of it like that... I just feel like I'm doing so much for him and he's not appreciating how good I am to him

@GuyWannaHelp thnx for the mention

@Money1990 I understand, yet that is not your fault. If he fails to see how great you are, that is on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have to change or come up with something for him to like you. He needs to like you for you

I agree but I'm wondering if I'm not doing something in paticular? Dk if that makes sense or not

What do you think it is that you're not doing? Like, I said, you shouldn't be reaching for something extra.

Thanks for the MHGRL

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0