What would win you over?

We have a great relationship but I want him to truly appreciate me but I feel I'm not doing something ie giving him the attention he wants.

what did your girl do to win you over and made you realise how amazing she is?

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Daynada raises a good point. For me, there is not one "thing" a girl does to win me over. It is a collection of a lot of little things.

The way she plays with her hair when she's bored, the sound of her laugh, the way she looks at me right after I kiss her, etc. You fall for the girl, not for the thing she does.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I never thought of it like that... I just feel like I'm doing so much for him and he's not appreciating how good I am to him

• 2mo

@GuyWannaHelp thnx for the mention

• 2mo

@Money1990 I understand, yet that is not your fault. If he fails to see how great you are, that is on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have to change or come up with something for him to like you. He needs to like you for you

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I agree but I'm wondering if I'm not doing something in paticular? Dk if that makes sense or not

• Show All
    • 2mo

What do you think it is that you're not doing? Like, I said, you shouldn't be reaching for something extra.

• 2mo

Thanks for the MHGRL

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!