Should a woman give up on men after she has failed so many times?

After getting hurt over and over again and feel that no man is going to want them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it depends. If she is demanding a guy to be tall or certain height, have model looks, status, wealth and physcopathic bad boys like 99% of women on planet? Then yes she probably should give up 😊 because what decent man wants a woman with values like that.

I have no sympathy for women who get hurt becuase women are the gatekeepers to sex and choose the men they want so it's their own fault for turning down good caring nice guys. Women are a greedy self entitled sex who demand unrealistic expectations to say they offer nothing but a vagina and loads of make up that they plastered on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably be a hypocrite for saying this since i officially quit today but no I don't think you should quit, but I think you just live, do the things you love and that make you happy and then eventually the right guy will come when you're not expecting it :)

Why did you quit?

You're not the only girl that has dealt with that lol. That's pretty common. You just haven't dated a guy that wants monogamy.

@cavmanier Lol but the funny thing is they'd be nice and seem like they want something more but then once they find out I haven't had sex before that's when they try to do stuff with me and then I say no and they get mad and leave. Those guys are the ones who say they want a "relationship". Like I'm 18 and I've only dated one person before because no guy has wanted to date me and they'd also say I'm nice, "a catch", attractive... etc so I don't get what I'm doing wrong. From now on tho I think I'm just going to live life to the fullest like I always have and if a guy comes along that's great and if he doesn't then that's alright too 😊

What Guys Said 25

• If you really really want to quit, then quit. If you think quitting will be able to make or allow you to feel better or feel less worse for any reason that is, then you'll quit. People will always try to tell you not to quit, but in the end it is really entirely up to you to decide what you really want to do and for you to decide what exactly you are willing to do. I looked deeply in this whole thing on "love" and I feel disillusioned about it all. It just doesn't isn't exactly really what I or we all had thought it was. Take care of yourself, it's a rough and tough place in this reality.

• at age 18 to 24? seriously?

you know how many no's I've gotten right:)? Its 10x harder for guys. I'd go to a counselor, get your self esteem put back together and start over. I understand your feeling of course, we don't like the wait, the game, the chase, the frustration and loss... all we want is to be loved... and get whatever it is that we want. Maybe you should change how you think and take all of those failures to learn about yourself, develop deeper love... that's all that matters. Well... that works in a guys head, not sure it works in a womans heart.

• I think that would be her choice. It also depends as to how strong she is mentally and emotionally. It depends as to how much confidence she has in herself despite failures.

Hence if she thinks she has a "heart of steel" then she can keep trying even " N" number of times if she wants too

• You don't give enough details!! Are you just liking total D-bag, 'Bad Guys' and expecting them to become princes?
    Tell me more!

• No, just choose better and/or different men. Usually (not always I know) but usually women that have been hurt over and over always pick the same type of men or just repeat the same patterns, try something/someone different.

• You can, but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Yes, it's tough to deal with that kind of failure, but you'll be giving up on one of the best things in life: having someone that cares for you, and someone you care for too.

• Sounds to me like you're going after only one type of man and expecting him to change for you =/

• There's plenty of guys who complain about the same thing... maybe there's a solution there...

Of course if all you want are bad boys you have no one but yourself to blame.

• Don't give up!! It may seem hopeless but you never know when love is just around the corner. There will be a man that wants you, just be patient and don't rush into relationships and you'll find him

• no. you should quit going for the jerk alpha male player bad boys, that girls tend to go for, and decide to go for the real nice guys instead.

• I've never been on a date, I don't exactly want to give up. At least you know a little bit about relationships, good or bad

• If that is what suits you then by all means.

• She's obviously doing something wrong and needs professional help

• Clearly! All the men in the world are bad. All of them have done you wrong

• There are genuine person out there, hard to find but they do exist, probably they are not your type and that's why you always end up with the wrong people, again and again.

• That's up to you. I know a large number of men that have given up on women. It hasn't hurt them.

• Just take some initiative and purse the men you think are better for you.

• Definitely

• So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, and you ripped my fucking life apart. You're an orphan right?
    You think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are, because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally... I don't give a shit about all that, because you know what, I can't learn anything from you, I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless you want to talk about you, who you are. Then I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't want to do that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say. Your move, chief.

• my grand mother married 6 times
    cheer up damn it

• well we have feminism to thank for the detraction of relationships. Men and women were never created equally and modern society has tried to destroy masculinity and femininity and hence all the crap that goes on today. No body will listen anyway... its going to get worse the more we try to mold men and women to be the same.

• Yes. Give up.

• To be honest, being male myself, men tend to be weird. You shouldn't give up. Don't wait for a long lasting relationship. To be honest all I hear is that the less popular guys praise girlfriends because they don't get them as often. You need to flirt too!

• failures, are people who don't get back up, to succeed

• No because you are probably only dating/ giving chances to one type of guys. what type of guys do you date? bad boys only? if that is the case you have no one but yourself to blame

What Girls Said 7

• First, you should work on yourself. Figure out what you want from life, what you like and what you don't like and most importantly, don't have expectations for other people to have your best interest at heart.

• If everyone were to be be quitters and just give up on something cause the task was too difficult than this world wouldn't be spinnin round. No, she should not give up, she can give it a break for some time if she wants, but get right back on the game.

• I don't think anyone should give up forever, but momentarily yes so you can learn to love yourself

• NEVER. NEVER EVER EVER give up!! <3

• Never ! , you are young and you find the right one ❤️

• I sometimes Wonder but just end up denying it. ... Who knows

• Here's a secret that is true for everyone: no one is EVER going to love you more than you love yourself. Ever. And they won't love you until you can love yourself. Find a reason.