If a guy doesn't really like texting much, and hasn't texted me, does that mean something?

If he were into me do you think he would text me despite the fact that he doesn't like texting.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate texting but I'll still text a girl I like if I don't have any other chance to see her, 100%. I'll only not text a girl I like I don't get the opportunity to see her in person.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

We have a class together almost every day, I see him all the time.

• 3mo

Then don't worry about it, if he doesn't like texting then there's no reason for him to have to text you if he still see's you everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think if he was into u he would text u. I once dated a guy like this. It was funny, however that he would love sexting but not texting... Lol. But in all honesty when a guy likes you he'll do a lot of shit he doesn't even like to do. Ever see a guy being dragged by his girlfriend or his date to see a chick flick? He doesn't like these kind of movies but if this is his only way he can chill with her he'll be there. I mean not even a good morning? Or how u doing? Uuggghh. How about finding a guy that would text u to say wanna see a movie? Those are the kinda guys u should give the time of day anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It means he's a guy because guys do not text much

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was intrested he'd text you, even if it's a little. or at least just reply

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He has replied to me

• Show All
    • 3mo

I know its so vague, all I'm just curious as most websites talking about relationships always make texting super important.

• 3mo

Yeah it's important. But if he doesn't like texting then it's not much relevant of what websites are saying. Like me I'm on phone 24/7 so texting would be important

What Girls Said 1

• I think some people do not enjoy texting at all. However, if they are really into the other person, they would try putting more effort into it.

0|0
    0|0