Is there anyone you ever loved knowing?

Go ahead and tell me

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really no. Those I've known I've had a deep affection for or I considered them a close colleague, but I can't say I've actually ever loved knowing someone. You love your family, of course, and your children, but that's a given typically. If I'm reading your question correctly, you just mean, did a person ever love someone they just knew, or loved knowing them. To that I'd have to say no. Again, I have considered some people close to me; more so than others, and had great affection for others, but never just loved. Love is something I have reserved for those who I've been intimately or romantically involved with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Still love him, always will, it's totally one sided, he doesn't and won't ever love me back even though we've attempted a relationship more than once. My psychic told me he's not the person for me (I already knew that tho) so I'm trying to pull my heart away and make it cold and dead again.

What Guys Said 11

• Sure there's people I've liked knowing. My friends for instance. Anybody who makes my life better and who I share a connection/bond with is someone I've enjoyed knowing.

Love is a strong word, but I'd say I loved knowing my grandpa (he passed away a couple of years ago) and my cat (she also passed away a couple of years ago).

• Most of the people I know now... excluding people at work, where I don't have any choice. Don't love any of them!

• Yep knowing it won't have a future

• Yes, you and only you... Really just my family and my first serious girlfriend, might as well have been married. I have love for some of my friends as well but not in the same sentiment.

• Sure I have quite a few people.

• @WhatTheHellAmy the legendary girl

• not really

• 1|0
  • Nope, practically everyone I ever knew I end up wishing I never met sooner or later.

• Knowing U will be a great pleasure

• Yes there is one person, I have no business liking romantically and we are both with someone which it makes it really difficult... it's hard to figure out this feeling.. I feel something differently than I do with my current.

What Girls Said 9

• My neighbor... I never see her anymore... not even in the summer. She gets a boyfriend and then bam... disappears. Another girl was my seasonal party girl friend... but she was trouble lol!!

• Not loved, but was really interested in the stories this sister used to share with me.

She grew up in my native country and she had lots of true stories to share. ^ _ ^

My favorite ones were about her family.

• My friends. Awesome people.

• My friends

• A couple people, they all have one thing in common: they made me interested in what they had to say.

• Yes, my best friend we met on year abroad by accident absolutely beautiful person and wonderful friend! :)

• I don't understand the question.

• What do you mean?

Is there a person that you were glad to be friends with

Yes, in fact he is on GaG... lol 😊
      Yap, I am glad I meet him.

• Yes he's older and I meant him online and he's my best friend and I love him and I hope it'll expand in a few years when I'm older (he's six years older but awesome)