Are there anymore decent guys left?

Tbh I give up 100% on dating and stuff which is cool with me because who needs guys when you have pizza right lol well anyways I don't need it it'd be nice to have it tho and plus friends are better lol. Okay back to the topic I've had the worst luck with guys I've even tried talking to so called "nice guys" but they're all the same. They mess with your emotions lead you on and then one day disappear without any warning. Like yesterday I was talking to this guy and this is how our convo went and now he's ignoring me for no reason even after he said all of that. For example me and this guy got along really well and he seemed nice and different in a good way, he called me beautiful, he asked me questions about myself and he said I was a catch and stuff. The next day he completely ignores me :( here's an ex of our convo. I Mean I'm used to it but this is just a rant. All Guys I meet are like this, I personally believe in gonna be single forever and ice accepted it and I'm cool with it

Are there anymore decent guys left?

Here's a pic of our convo

2mo He said all those things the day before he ignored me for no reason at all. He even texted me saying "goodmorning goregois" and I replied back but he ignored it and so I texted him the next day and he ignored it too

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope we're all misogynistic assholes who claim to be nice. But for real though, there are some different ones but the ones you're looking for are very rare. There are the flat out assholes, which I'm sure you know all about by now. There are the "nice guys" who search for approval, are white knights and who have no Idea about what women want Ultimately these guys think they'll get laid by being nice thus making them just manipulative. Then there's the genuine nice guy. He's the type that has empathy, knows what women want and doesn't use them. He's the guy who's confident but still a great guy. These are the type of guys who you need in your life right now. You could alternatively go for an insecure nice guy - easy to get and will always see you as a catch: downside is he probably won't be relatable to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah don't expect people to only talk to one person on a site like that

I agree but why would a perosn go from that (in the pic) to literally the next day ignoring me for no reason :/

Maybe they didn't feel any chemistry or whatever

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah. Most guys are actually decent but we're drowned out by the loud obnoxious indecent ones. Decent guys tend to like simpler things, family and friends and hobbies for instance, while indecent guys tend to like money and fame. Not always, but often. So, on paper, the indecent guys with their lamborghinis are more attractive.

It's the same thing with internet trolls. It seems that half the people on the internet are trolls. The number is nowhere near that high but trolls are very loud and obnoxious.

Tbh I don't think a guy becomes more attractive because he has more money or lamorghini well for me at least because I have my own money and stuff. In fact with my ex boyfriend I was the one who always paid for dates and stuff just because he didn't have a job but yet he still cheated on me and ignored me for no reason

Yeah there are definitely a lot of trolls but at least you could easily tell if they are one lol

• I would claim to be an exception, although I am guilty of the thing you accuse all guys of doing. Although I had a good reason to do it, if a girl isn't going to be serious or clear, then I am not going to play along forever. I have patience, but it's not infinite. Other than that, I have no problem being a well-behaved, loyal, kind and generous boyfriend to a well-deserving female counterpart.

Just don't take me for granted, and I won't take you for granted.

• Yes we still out there but girls keep ignoring us tbh I think one reason is because I don't want meaningless hook ups, but ehh to each their own😕

I don't want hookups either! I've never done that and never will

Yeah I agree yolo! :D and lmao whys that 😂😂

Lol because you know young people don't tend to want committed relationships that's why we both struggling😢😔so might as well sleep around😅and tbh I've been talking to this one girl and she seems to lost interest😔

• Yes and we're hiding (I'm trying not to make that sound funny).

Are you playing hide and seek? :0

Nope. That implies games and that's no what we're about. It's more about self preservation.

• ok well i can tell u not all men are like that there is still a few of us gentlemen out there and we treat ladies with respect

• Yess me

• Welcome to the world of feminized men

What Girls Said 0