Why am I crying over this?

I'm on vacation and Friday evening I went to a club, and immediately locked eyes with this guy. He's from another country than me. After talking a little, he started kissing me. It was nice. We walked out to talk. We walked around; talking, laughing, joking and kissing. We went back to his hotel. I wasn't sure how far I wanted to go. But he was so romantic and passionate, more than I've experienced before. He kissed me all over. We had sex. He said he wanted to meet me everyday before he had to leave on Tuesday. We'd lay close in bed that night, even when I would turn the other way, he wanted to hold my hand. He woke me up the next morning by kissing me all over the face and held me tight. He wanted me to add him on facebook because we couldn't make whatsapp work. He walked me back to my hotel, where we kissed. And we walked around, holding hands, and eventually kissed goodbye.
I waited for him to write me on Sunday, but he didn't, so I wrote him casually (I don't like initiating) and asked him if he was having fun. He didn't reply until late and then he asked to meet. But I was with a friend far away, and he asked quite late. So I said no but suggested we met Monday. We didn't write together Monday and I knew he was leaving Tuesday. I was so disappointed, so I deleted him on facebook, thinking there was no point of it. But because (it turned out that) I was hurt and couldn't stop thinking about him, and I remembered how he said he wanted to see me. So I wrote him and implied that he didn't live up to his words. He didn't understand what I meant and asked why we weren't friends on facebook anymore. He said that since I didn't meet up with him Sunday, he thought I didn't want to meet up again. And I thought he didn't want to meet up again. I was waiting for him to write on Monday and he was waiting for me to write him, he told me. He explained that he did in fact wanted to meet again, which is why he asked to on Sunday. Now it's too late.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah that sucks. But it'll pass eventually :( just learn from it I spose? Always put yourself out there and regret the chances you don't take, not the ones you do.

What Guys Said 1

• u could have it all rolling in the deeeep

What Girls Said 1

• Because you're emotional