My boyfriend is flirting with another girl, but acts extremely nice to me when I see evidence of this. Why?

Like we were looking into movie times and a text came up from a girl, it was flirty and he knows I saw it. Naturally, I started acting distant and upset. He saw this and started being so nice, appreciative towards me.

why would he even bother treating me well if he's going to cheat on me? Like why care how I feel if you do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was just playing around, flirting in a friendly way, or maybe he was surprised when the girl sent him the text! Don't assume he's out there PROWLING for other girls!

But he sent her a goodnight gorgeous text and suggested they catch up...

Ohhh.. I'd suggest givng your be a good spanking while there is still time to dissuade him from taking this any further!

Thanks for the MHO; it's more serious than I believed!

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirting doesn't necessarily mean he'll cheat. Some people are naturally flirty, then there's others who have a fun personality but it comes across as flirtatious.

It's disrespectful towards you , and he should consider your feelings. Maybe he's being extra nice to show he cares about you , and you don't need to feel intimidated or vulnerable when he chats to other girls

What Guys Said 1

• Stand up for yourself, don't let him think for one second that behavior is acceptable. By staying with him and not letting him know he's doing you wrong, it will only make things worse for you. Trust in what you believe is right, if he cares about you he will agree.

What Girls Said 4

• He is feeling guilty so he is giving you the extra TLC.

Word of advice: Ditch his fcukboy ass girl.

I know but it's so hard when you love them :( I'm royally screwed

I know it is but why settle for crumbs when you can get an entire cake.

• I'd ask him what his reasoning is and then get appropriately angry for his specific reasons.

• How do you know he's cheating? Maybe it was just some girl that flirted with him

He may not be "cheating" yet but it's all there, he sent her texts like "goodnight gorgeous" and "we should catch up" and "you out tonight gorgeous?"

Oh heck no. Kick him to the curb. You deserve so much better. Flirting is cheating, girl

• He feels guilty...
    But you should definitely dump him