HIGHSCHOOL PROBLEMS?

SO! I just started my first year of high school and we have only been in school for three days and already there are boys asking for my snapchat/number. Most of the guys have been freshman but there were a few sophomores and even a junior! I don't like attention.. because my friends get jealous and they start to back away. WHAT DO I DO?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a deep breath! One day at a time! I think there comes a point where you need to only worry about yourself, and not others. I fail to see why the jealousy of your friends is your problem. Just try to down play it, or be modest about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like the guys then don't give them your sc/number, if you do like them, well why not? Honestly don't start doing things just so your friends will like you, you'll suffer in the end. If they're true friends, they'll be happy for you, if they don't, move along, they don't worth being your friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Do it anyway. Your friends shouldn't be jealous they should be happy for you.

What Girls Said 3

• I get it, freshman year could be tough. Especially when you're viewed as fresh meat. I know, I've been there. Freshman year was the start of my descent into promiscuity. Especially since I had limited attention at home, I turned to boys to fill the void in my heart.
    Was it fun, yes. Am I proud of it? No. In the end, it did more harm than good. I would say, do what you're comfortable with, even if it means rejecting these boys. You have plenty of time for men, and trust me, they get better and bigger with age, if ya know what I mean ;).

• Don't give your number to anyone obviously and reassure your friends you don't really enjoy getting so much attention.