Have you ever gotten attached to someone really quickly?

3mo How quickly, and what happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. There's a girl I started seeing last month who has a lot in common with me and is downright gorgeous. Not trying to put her on a pedestal but it's very refreshing to meet someone like that if that makes any sense as opposed to women who don't have anything in common or don't talk much.

The only thing is, she got out of a 5 year relationship a few months ago with a boyfriend she lived with, but she hasn't complained about him, said she misses him, or compared me to him. She's taking it slow, which is a good sign.

Thanks for the most helpful guy. Sadly it ended with that girl after a very messed up situation that she caused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my current boyfriend. I knew I loved him the day I met him. As soon as I laid eyes on him, I wanted to ride him like a pony, if ya know what I mean ;).
    We've been together a year, its been great. Hopefully he'll propose soon.

fuck... you will break up with him soon

@Segey as long as he comes home to me at the end of the day.

yeah at the end of the day... where do you think he spends his whole time? and what with his phone? did you check who he flirts with?

What Guys Said 13

• My mother , but in hindsight that did take nine months to develop

• Knew I was spending the rest of my life with a woman the night I met her. We were married less than two months later. It only took that long becuase I was in the Navy and could not do it sooner.

• Yeah - It has happened a few times - Sometimes it went somewhere, other times it didn't - I think it is just fate not a sign of anything like soul mates or anything - For me I am in their company and I feel really comfortable with them really quickly.

• When your a lover that loves hard usually you fall in love hard and fast..
    I fell in love hard fast with all my ex' and that's why they're my ex.. I feel not taking it slow only opens up for a faster breakup.. Being friends longer means your not in a relationship so you can learn more from them plus your able to show more about you. If your friends for a while you guys will know the do's and don'ts what will work and what won't.. But you can get attached to a friend quickly because you guy share the same interest and you haven't met someone who does like you and it makes it easy for the ego to go for it and your more then likely going to think of that person when it comes to doing what you like to do because that person likes to do the same thing.

• My girlfriend (once we started dating), my best friend... but the weirdest and quickest was someone I met by chance at an event and we hit it off big time but it also fizzled out quickly too.

Was the one where it fizzled out quickly a rebound? I've had that happen once where I met a girl where we hit it off big time in the start and then fizzled out a week after.

@bloodmountain1990 while I had just broken up with my girlfriend of 10+ years, there wasn't any romance here - the person in question had a boyfriend and I wasn't about to become a home wrecker.

Yeah I don't mess with married/taken women. There's been two times where I hooked up with 2 taken women (not at the same time) and didn't find out until after we hooked up.

• no, that's never happened to me.

• yeah the first women i seriously dated. she pretended to be innocent but turned out to be a ho.

How? Like sexually uninhibited with you alone or did she cheat?

Wtf, yeah she was no good.

@reixun yeah i was kind of sad about this for a long time. not that we broke up really but the fact that i could let myself be fooled so easily.

• yes, a lot of times

How long did it take and what were the outcomes?

1 or 2 days maybe, sometimes some hours. and the outcomes were bad and didn't last long

• Never , too much of a detached person , a trait has has many advantages !!

• In therms of simple affection (even with a friend), always.

• yeah my girlfriend when I got stuck in her after 1 min during vag sex

• Yes my Dick

• No, but i'm attached to my bed at night

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, from the minute I met him to the minute he left even if its the type of relationship where we haven't spoken for a minute,

• Hmmm I suppose so, yes. My first kiss, instantly liked him after that but he was just a playboy. And a guy who used me as a summer fling..

• yea.. it happens

• Yes but I'm putting it down to my age and the fact that it was my first and only boyfriend. Only dated for 2 months and took me 6 months to fully get over it haha

• I often do and usually regret it as quickly.

• Yes. I hate when that happens.

• yeah :/ with my ex and the current guy i'm dating, it fucking sucks

• Yeah it happened with my boyfriend.

• Never no way no how

• yes. I have

• Nope. It takes me a long time to truly attach to someone