Long Term Relationship Would You Rather?

What's more important to you for a long term partner: body or personality?

• Bad personality, but great body
  • Beautiful personality, but bad body

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful personality/bad body.

Honestly someone with a terrible personality is just going to make my anxiety and depression worse, and since it can get pretty bad all by itself, that's not a good thing. On of my favorite things about my boyfriend is that he's so sweet and caring and is supportive of me. He's ok with me being the way I am, and is always there for me when my emotions catch up to me or I have one of my frequent nightmares.

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful personality, but bad body

What Girls Said 2

• I choose both. There is no reason to settle.

• I don't care because everyone and everything is fake. And it does start to seriously irritate the fuck out of me.

Ouch, that's a harsh view. Why do you feel that way?

You're fine, don't apologize. No feelings hirt. I definitely agree with you. People put a lot of emphasis on random bullcrap, and then we wonder why 40-50% of all marriages end in divorce. That foundation you speak of, however, doesn't just materialize from the ether like magic. It is built on an initial something that lends the foundation of the relationship it's strength.

That is what I was talking about. Not magic like in the movie but intellectual connection is VERY IMPORTANT. I don't settle for less

What Guys Said 0