If you had to go with just one dating site or app which one would it be?

If you like any other ones please comment below.

• Tinder
  • Bumble
  • POF
  • Match
  • OkCupid
  • Eharmony
  • I do not like dating sites

Most Helpful Girl

• Bumble is the one that is basically tinder but the woman has to make the first contact, right?

That one.

Less unsolicited dick pics than all the rest lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Most success I've had is on POF. OKStupid was a waste of time.

I think everyone's experience is relative to who they met off the sites. I think a lot of it can be timing as there's all kinds of people who come and go off each dating app/site.

• POF... I reconnected with my boyfriend on it. I had not seen him in over 30 years and we found each other again.

• I recently deleted mine

What Guys Said 17

• At this point, if I were to ever spend time and effort at Online or Internet Dating then it would ONLY be either:

YesChildfree or IDoNOTWantKids

https://www.yeschildfree.com

Or

http://www.idonotwantkids.com

Now if only there are more "online dating" sites and dating apps that follow this theme or niche catering towards the crowd of people that choose the childfree lifestyles, or don't like kids or know that at heart they are an "Anti-Natalist" because of how they see and feel about our current world and reality altogether. The last one would be me.

• Your profile picture seems awfuly familiar. But I just can't put my finger on where have I seen it before...

• OkCupid I guess. I've had a lot of luck with okc, POF, and tinder but off okc I've been able to weed out who might be a good fit and who isn't as generally I've found more women I have things in common with and how their lifestyle is with the match questions.

I'm not gonna say I haven't had any great dates from POF or Tinder but from POF, I've found that it's mostly single moms, catfishes, or people that I find to be pretty boring. Like their interests and profile are pretty generic or vague or their profile says just ask, *rolls eyes*

• OKCupid. Met more and cooler people there than anywhere else. Their questions and quizzes are fun and give you insight into the person - not just what answer they pick it how they write it.

POF by contrast is like Walmart, plenty of freaks to sift through before you find the few normals.

Haha POF is spot on. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any good dates off POF but from my experience, POF has mostly been catfishes (appearance wise), single moms, or people with generic/vague profiles.

• I did several and POF brought the best results. I used the same profile on all of them.

• Ashley Madison!

There's a trove of married women looking to cheat.

I don't actually date or do long term relationships though, just use it when I need my woman fix :)

Is it free? Not that I'm looking to use it lol

@bloodmountain1990 It's like 15 dollars/mo but it's worth it if you're not looking for relationships, don't feel scummy, and are willing to invite someone's wife to your place haha

• I've never really used any seriously, but from what I've had installed so far I would choose Lovoo or Badoo.

• Wow there are many XD

• I choose OKCUPID, too many bots on Tinder. I feel half those women on Tinder aren't even real!

• I've yielded the most results on OKCupid. Yet still not many.

• I never had any success with online dating so I voted the last one.

• Don't do dating sites or even dating for that matter but if I did probably Adult Friend Finder.

• None. Skip all that shit. Go out and meet people for real.

• I do not like dating sites

• Historically, I've had most success on POF. But then they changed the rules and started banning married men and requiring men to pay for privately messaging pictures. I've had some pretty good success with OkCupid also. 2 of my current 3 FWBs came from OkCupid. The 3rd was from POF.

• I know multiple guys irl who have had good luck with lavalife, though maybe it's died off, since that wasn't super recent. It seemed like that -used- to be the best paid one in my area though.

Free ones... have a lot of people just looking for attention. People who are paying even 5 a month are much more likely to be actually looking to meet people.