Ignoring girls get you the girl, agree or not?

Before i say anything i do realise that at some point you gotta show some signs of interest or else it will fail.

Iam naturally the kind of person who doesn't really go out of his way to say hi or approach others unless iam really in the mood, super happy or iam gaining something from it, some guys like to say hi left and right i dont...

i've noticed through try and error that no matter how hot or smart a girl is ignore her long enough and act like you dont notice when she's around and she will (after a certain amount of time that differs from girl to girl) do her best to get a reaction out of you and talk to you, some will do more and actually give you a number or something , but talking to you is always guaranteed.

me as a guy, if i feel a girl is even slightly stuck up or she ignoers me i won't talk to her again until she talks to me , and from experience most guys would do the same, guys dont care, girls , if ignored long enough will do their best to get the guys attention especially if they find him good looking.

do you agree? I have many exammples but iam interested in yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what I think. Women (and I'm sure a lot of guys might feel this way too) can't stand slobbering puppy-dog guys who shower them with smothering attention. If a guy comes on too strong and is always being available to be walked all over, a woman will think the fun in the chase is over. It's a bit of a thrill to be batting back and forth the signals that lets the other person know you're interested.

Outright ignoring isn't so cool. But showing some signs and then allowing the girl to digest what you've said or done to see how she reacts is part of the fun.

I know guys complain all the time, "I do this, I do that, I open doors, I crawl across hot coals!! They never talk to me!!" It's because trying to hard is a bit uncool and women love the cool, secure types. If a guy doesn't seem like he needs much to feel confident and happy who he is, the more attractive. But if he adds to that a little flirtatious look or remark, then backs off (without ignoring), then he'll probably find he'll have more luck attracting women.

i think letting someone now you're interested takes confidence. acting cool 'like' you dont care isn't really the same as actually being secure and feeling confident in letting your feelings known. but im thinking of when you know each other. not when yore strangers.

i do agree with this , bot showring gorls with attention works i usually just say a normal hi with a smile and thats about it and it works in getting girls to like me but i have also flat out ignored some girls and it still worked go figure

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to slightly disagree. It's not just flat out ignoring a girl--then she'll think you're not interested, or find a guy who talks to her.

Push pull is the key. Sometimes you're interested. Somethings you pay her no mind. Far more effective than just being sweet to a girl or totally ignoring her.

i agree that this is the best method to get a girl hooked , and i sometimes do it wihtout even noticing , but i have also like completley ignored some girls i flat out turn my head away when i see them to not say hi , and after a while they're the one talking to me.

Hey, if it has been working for ya, keep at it. Me, that's never had much success.

What Girls Said 12

• Well, if a guy I'm not romantically interested in starts to ignore me, I'd still behave normally towards him. Id still say hi to him and ask him how he's doing and stuff. It wouldn't bother me. I'd make him see how friendly I really am.
    If I like the guy and he starts to ignore me, then I'd instantly start ignoring him as well... maybe cause I don't wanna give him the impression that im desperate or madly in love with him or overly attached.
    Now that I'm thinking about it, I might give the wrong impression to the guy that I don't like and is ignoring me... and yes, he might think I like him cause id be talking to him when he's ignoring me and showing zero interest in me. But then again, I can't hide it when I have a crush on someone... it becomes pretty obvious to almost everyone :/ oh well.. Now I'm just blabbing..

i see what you're trying to do ut in the real world its the opposite if a girl has zero interest in someone she doesn't even want him to talk to her but if she likes her he can inslut her and she would still find him attractive andattempt to get his attention

of course girls won't admit this its like a guy asmitting he won't date girls who agree to do certain sexual things with him, sounds counter productive and immature but at the same time we all know it it works just like that.

Not exactly. to me, attractiveness isn't only about looks.. the way they treat others plays a major part in this. if he's disrespectful towards me or anyone else then I would instantly lose interest in him no matter how attactive he is. you're right, some girls dont care if they're being treated like crap by the person they like but put in mind that there are girls out there who would rather stay single than be mistreated

• i somewhat agree. some guys just think ignoring and playing games is how you get the girls and i think that's just bullshit, i mean why not just keep it real. playing games is just a waste of time and it's stupid. If i guy ignores me constantly or keeps it going with dumb stuff like that i give up on him and find someone who will talk to me and treat me better

younjave to show interest at some point but do you de y thr fact that girls want sometimes to get attention from certain guys no matter what?

• No? There are lots of other guys in the world who show interest in us that we'll gladly talk to. Stop acting like a kindergartener.

maybe, but no you will not talk to all of them its tried and tested , girls won't admit it though.

lots of guys approach girls on daily basis but very few guys are actually what girls really want and chase, ironically these very giys are the ones ignkring girls

• I'm not into game playing like that. If you're going to ignore me and mess me around that's it.

I like people to feel good when they're around me. Making someone not know if they're coming or going, or making them think they're not worth speaking to is going to make anyone feel pretty shit.

... but hey, if that's what you get off on, good luck with that

• I don't like playing games. I like direct, spontaneous people. So, no, this doesn't work for me.

Ignore me ===> adios.

all girls say that but their actions expose them , do you know how i started realizing that?

i knew a girl once who hurt me , before i liked her she would always tell me how she only like a guy who is nice to her and treats her well... etc what every girl says, then she went for an asshole who refused to talk to her sometimes and never cared much about her.

i got mad , i started disliking her and ingoring her, not on purpose i just didn't see why should i be inteacting with a person who's hurting me , a month later and she's begging me to talk to her, i insulted her, i ignored her, and she didn't care at all if anything (and despite her having a new bf) her love for me gew, even if she just started liking me more and not love but she was acting much different and according to my rules not hers.

yes thats my point , ignore a girl and she chases you , i dont show interest in girls iam not interested in and sometimes that backfires, but yeah you said yourself you chased dudes who ignored you , i know its not enjoyable but the way i see it the female mind responds better to small doses of attention , you're a girl and won't get why i would ever think that but its just what i have noticed , i hope things were different its much easier to get close to a girl that ignore her but thats not how it works...

and my point simply is : you do this when you have zero experience (when I was younger). Now that I know what goes on in these guys' minds... just LOOOOL.

That shit isn't for me. Haha.

• Nah bruh, if a guy ignores me my mind is going to assume he no longer has interest in me. It wouldn't make me want to approach him either if I already think he doesn't like me.

• I disagree. If a guy ignores me us not talking can turn into never hearing from me again. That's what I call playing games. If you like a girl then it's simple don't ignore her.

• disagree

• Honestly that's the opposite way of getting a girl. It's baby stuff adolescent

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• I'd say yes, but up to a point. If you ignore the girl too much it puts her off.

Agreed. Then it becomes this stupid game that gets annoying and old

• Ignoring is very childish that certainly doesn't create a good image for the girl you're trying to get

since it worked with pretty much every girl i tried this with be it by mistake or on purpose and even though some even had bfs so we never got to date or anything , but i have to disagree with you i thought it would make me seem like an asshole but if anything they got even more interested in me , and since it works with all kinds of girls...

What Guys Said 7

• Disagree. This is as stupid as girls trying to get a guy to chase them. What makes it even worse is that you acknowledge that, when a girl does this to you, you lose interest and never want to talk to them again. So why would you think that it would work on them? Granted there are differences between the two sexes, but they aren't a different species.

People like or begin to like those who like, or appear to like, them; they also dislike or begin to dislike those who dislike, or appear to dislike, them. Chances are if you ignore them, before meeting them, they will never notice you and remain indifferent to you.

• There's a difference between ignoring a girl and not being anxious. Girls like a guy who is friendly to them and isn't obviously trying to get with them (unless the girl really wants that guy), in my experience.

• Yeah, that's 100% true. When I started ignoring women long ago I noticed they started approaching me way more.

• I agree and I've noticed the same thing. However, I doubt many women would admit it.

I had a girl following me around for weeks due to that and I wasn't even doing it to get her interested.

• What was the point of asking this question is all you're gonna say is you disagree and girls won't admit it. Seems like you're pretty biased about it already. Personally games don't interest me, I don't like it. Rather have something straight forward.

• Obviously you have to talk to them and get their attention and get them interesteded. However just don't make yourself too available. Like don't run up to then everytime you see them, let the girl come to you sometimes.

• Every girl gonne disagree
    But they can't help it
    Like cats and laser pointer

If someone ignores me, that's it. You've basically shown me what you're about.

Only teenagers, drama queens (of both sexes) or those with the mentality of one will fall for it

Did it ever occur to you that you're just really good looking, or charismatic, and that it was you not trying so hard and just being who you were that women found so attractive?
      A lot of women are attracted to secure men. You know this

If they were fucking you purely because you'd ignored them, then that's just a little sad. ( although great for you) these girls are simply immature attention seekers.
      ... If that floats your boat, good for you.

One night is one thing. Not many people have time for it for much longer.

@Carefuloutthere
      actually i didn't do that on purpose, i just had my woman then i stopped even looking at random females in random places, then i started to find that i am being talked to , harassed and was asked to be fuck ,
      for me that's not good, cause sex without emotions is torture to me ,