Girls, Why date older guys?

What makes you want a relationship with a silverback? What reason and why? What was good and bad? Would you do it again? How was you treated by others? Do you recommend? How did your family take it? And plus how much older? Was it a fantasy or?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• There are boys out there, and there are men out there. There are benefits and advantages to both, surely. But in my experience, it is easier to coax some humor and adventure out of an older man than it is to instill confidence, security and bedroom skills in a younger one.

(This is just a generalization; I am aware that plenty of each have all the other qualities already) Just my experience speaking.

What Girls Said 4

• Almost all girls grow up faster mentally then guys. Thats why the guy mostly is older then the girl. But I think its also something society kinda pushed in everyones minds. But if i liked a guy who was a bit younger then me and he liked me back, then yes I would go for it.

• I personally wouldn't but I think the idea of it is that they're supposed to be more mature than guys my own age, they have determination and goals and stability and they're supposed to be more respectful. 20 year old guys aren't always thought of as the most responsible people after all.

• They're more mature, which at my age right now, every guy is immature, and want one thing. I can't completely blame them because many girls are too. They are better at understanding usually, they don't have to be like "why? why can't we do this, it will be fun" they just know when to drop it. My guy is only 4 years older, but my family doesn't care whatsoever. I don't really have an age limit, however, I don't mind guys my age cause they're more on the same level, so if things do mess up, it isn't as serious.

• I'm more attracted to older men because I can't cope with people my age. You have to have a certain level of understaning to be my friend or lover. I like deep things and deep guys (please do not think of bad boys). I would date a girl in his 30 even though I'm 20.