Can someone give me some advice on what to do?

So I have a girlfriend in a other state and so its hard to give her trust cause we are far away. But so then at first we were talking a lot and then after a while she just slowly texted less. And then i wanted to see if she was being faithful so i made a fake profile in kik and my friend was helping me out and he was asking her how old she was and if she was single and so she gaved him a long text back and the first thing she said was that she was single. And that hurt me and the same day i asked her if we were actually a couple and she said kinda because she has school and everything so yeah. And since then i have my doubts about her. And i feel like she tells that to other dudes too. And also she changed her kik photo 3 times and she also put her snapchat while talking to them. So what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have every right not to trust a girl who you don't see on a daily basis that is using Kik and who knows what else to chat with others online in a flirtatious way. This probably isn't what you want to hear, but she is keeping her options open because she doesn't understand how to be more mature in a relationship. You're setting yourself up for more hurt if you think this will change because it won't. She's got her distance from you, and she has the anonymity of the internet to allow her to chat whenever and to whoever she wants - you've already been proven that.

If it were me, I'd say, "Look, you've been busted, so I tell you what - I'm going to go on Kik too and have fun because you're not always available to me either. You seem to have no problem doing it yourself so you shouldn't have an issue with this." Then do it - go have your fun and see that there are other girls out there, maybe even one that lives closer to you.

Really, it's MUCH more fun to have a relationship with someone nearby who you can actually touch and kiss each day rather than rely on chat. If you're holding on to this girl for poor reasons, just know that you're with a cheater and it will only get worse as she finds more ways to be sneaky thinking it will save you some heartbreak.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're under 18 and trying to pursue a long distance relationship I would honestly just give it up. Relationships at that age usually don't last long anyway and trying to do it long distance is just asking for it to fail.

If you just let her know that its too hard to do a long distance relationship then you can move on and perhaps if you still have feelings you can pick things back up if she moves closer.

What Girls Said 4

• 1) interesting type of girl you have , but not going to lie she doesn't know what she wants.
    2) in fact she's playing the field with boys , if she really liked you she would put a real label with you.
    3) give it time , if she plays you, move on there so many potential girls out there , date new people , and see where it goes.
    like its childish to see how girls are like that bc you like her and she doesn't.

• I agree completely on what @Tim47 said. Also it sounds like she's over it. If she says were kind of in a relationship that's already a bad sign. You are too young for a long distance relationship. I had one when I was 21 and that didn't even work out. I'd find someone local.

• Break up with her

• Tell her what you feel and ask her if she really wants that

What Guys Said 1

• Break up with her. She's obviously telling other dudes she's single. And just keeping you around either because she's too nice to dump you, or so sociopathic that she wants to keep you around so she can use you.

Get away from her man. She's bad news.