Why can't a white guy approach a black girl but can stare?

I've always been into white guys , but they've never approached me in person. I'm not the loud or ghetto type and I'm very shy and very nice , but once I get onto social media they're always messaging me or something. I've always wanted to approach a white guy In person but have never had the guts to I give them a smile but still never an approach, why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally While I do stare at girls I like race doesn't factor in (and I do find black girls attractive tbh) I'm just kinda shy and awkward about it and don't really approach anyone. On social media people tend to be more confident my friend messages tons of girls but I don't see him do it face to face.

What Guys Said 12

• I think white guys need a slightly stronger "go ahead" from black girls to know they're clear to go in and approach.

• It has to do with preferences, with them being shy, or them just not that into u. Or maybe they're looking for sluts, I dunno

• I think they'r"e not used to black women being strong, loud and direct

• Maybe they're shy as well or they have a girlfriend or they were waiting for you to say something first. Can be anything.

• maybe those white guys didn't liked you as much as on social media

• Maybe they think your so pretty that their shy

• because they don't like you

• People can stare for many reason, you might think that it's automatically means that a guy is interested in you, but it's not always so, also to approach someone in real life is harder then to send a massage, even if that someone is not intimidating.

• Judging from my observations, a lot of black girls don't actually like white guys, so that might be why a lot of them are distant from each other.

• If he wanted to approach you and get your number he would. It's not a race issue.

• u are not their type

• There seems to be a stereotype that we're not into each other.

What Girls Said 0