Describe the person you're dating / crushing on?

She is brown-haired, she has brown eyes, and she has the cutest smile!

0|0
27|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark blond hair
    Blue eyes
    And he's kinda an asshole

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

makes the last thing him more interesting or is it more like you don't like it but crush on him despite that? :P

• Show All
    • 2mo

@SuitAndTie because I thought we were on the same page, but he doesn't want a "relationship" right now.

• 2mo

Lol that's the only reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's Brazilian, medium length brown hair, hoops earrings, soft spoken, beautiful smile that can make a guy fall in love.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• Well* clears throat and blushes* he is's f**king beautiful man! He has wild dark hair, the kind of hair that you just can't resist running your fingers through on sight and bright eye's that you don't wanna look away from, but you always do cause he has like magic or something in them. He has dimples so deep you could see them from a mountain top, fall in and get lost and if someone came to search for you, they'd decide they like it there and never leave😂and his smile could melt the COLDEST of heart's😁 He has skin... like milk lol, but I love that cause milk does the body good😎 ... ok I'm going to stop there cause I don't want any of you thot's coming after bae and starting a war here on gag lol. In the words of PAC"I ain't a killer, but don't test me" 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • My current crush is:

One inch shorter than me.
    Medium flesh tone/tan.
    Scruffy looking.
    Wears glasses.
    Has lots of tatts.
    Shaggy hair.
    Hairy thick bod.
    Average looking.
    Has the best fucking personality in the world/positive attitude
    Likes kids/family oriented.
    Makes less money than me.
    Confident. Chivalrous. Caring. Works hard.

1|1
    0|0
  • 38, blue eyes, great smile, blonde hair, Geordie accent, oh and he's a piece of shit who I fucking hate.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Wait what? On that last part

• Show All
    • 2mo

@HulkkSmash yeah that's true. Nope I definitely know him, thus the hatred. Wish we had never met but you can't choose who you fall in love with.

• 2mo

Thats true

• He's kind, responsible, handsome, smart, funny, respectful, silly, stubborn, and a bit of a stress case. He likes to pester but can take it when it's dished back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't need to describe. It's @RJGraveyTrain. :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair done sexy every day. Dark brown eyes that are very distracting for me. Tall, sexy voice, super loving, annoying in a cute way, hairy in all the right places... ❤️ irresistible.

0|2
    0|0
  • He's tall, adventurous, and polite! He has the most gorgeous smile ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like me 😜😜😜

He's bald, olive green eyed and muscular like hulk! Mmm. But it's just a dumb crush anyway 😐

0|1
    0|0
  • See for yourself...

@PizzaPrincess

Hey wifey ❤

1|1
    0|0
  • crushing: he is 30, dark hair, brown eyes, very tall, manipulative, shy, guarded, selfish

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, insanely hot, insanely smart, a little arrogant but at the same time really caring and considerate towards me. Sometimes i don't know what to make of him, he's a walking contradiction.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ex Californian
    Ex Wall St analyst
    Totally Iggy Pop vibe
    Greek and Armenien
    Age 49
    Current musician
    Six feet tall.

0|1
    0|0
  • brown hair, light brown eyes, light beard, lovely smile, really sensitive :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall
    Jacked
    Athletic
    Alpha

0|1
    0|0
  • He's from togo, has brown skin and slanted eyes. Tall with a slim build yet has broad shoulders. Not a crush but if he asked me out I'd say yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think you got some information about me wrong :o

• 2mo

@Yumix Lmfao sorry I mispelled Luxembourg****

• 2mo

Exactly... The rest is correct, especially the skin colour which most people see as white but it's only because of the lighting and camera angles ✌

• Dark Complected, European, muscular, confident. Not guna lie it can come across as arrogant sometimes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • nada no one

0|1
    0|0
  • The girl in my DP :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Not crushing on anybody.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's black, has black hair, and has brown eyes. She's hot!!

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm , tall , handsome , well driven

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a crush on anyone at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's 45 years old, a total redneck and the father of my kid and I still think he's a sexy hunk

0|1
    0|0
  • He is cute as hell, smart, and sweet. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • he has dark brown hair looks dirty blonde in some lighting's he has brown eyes but sometimes they look green he's 5'8 and has a really deep voice and full bright pink lips also he's really funny and i love his sarcasm i also like that he's confident and has a butt better than kim k

0|1
    0|0
  • The most beautiful, bright blue eyes I have ever seen. Short blond hair. Light skin. Athletic. Absolutely adorable smile. Shy when it comes to me, otherwise outgoing. Supportive, well spoken, intelligent, competitive. I love his personality and how adorably shy he gets with me, but he is also the freakin hottest guy I have ever met. Ohhhh man...

He appears to like me back but its very difficult to tell.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not dating or crushing

0|1
    0|0
  • Same description as her. Sex isn't even the same if its not with her. I've been crushing on her all summer and i know she's still interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • the girl i m dating?
    which one :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm crushing on other_tommy_wiseau. He's a very genuine guy who is logical and enchanting. It's more of a man crush. It's not really sexual in nature. I'm more attracted to his personality. It's a man crush <3

0|0
    0|0