Did we have sex too soon?

This really cute guy started talking to me at a bar recently. It seemed like we really hit it off. He bought me several drinks and offered to give me a ride home when he heard me call an uber. I accepted the ride and thanked him. We took the scenic route and ended up out in the country by the lake. I gave him head in the car while he drove. We were having so much fun together. He talked me into going skinny dipping with him and one thing led to another and we ended up having incredible sex. What do I do now? He keeps calling me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what relationship you are looking for and what type of man you want to be with.

Do you want a guy like this that fucked you the first day you met or do you want a nice gentlemen dude that wants to know you better and takes things slowly like a normal serious relationship? All up to you and how YOU feel. You like him? Hang out and get to know him more. You feel scared to hang out with this guy you met once? Forget about him and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• anyone who approaches you at a bar is going to be a hook up. but do you like him? do you want to be in a relationship?

What Guys Said 5

• lmao.. he wants another go... either give it to him or tell him straight out he was a drunken fling nothing more.

• You're an adult. Anything goes, as long as it isn't hurting or criminal.

• it was in the heat of the moment
    talk to him
    do u like him
    he didn't ignore u after sex

• I mean if you like him, give him a chance. If not tell him you were tipsy and it was a mistake.

• I'm not sure I understand your predicament. Sounds like you both had a great time. Perfect first date. He obviously wants to see you again. No, sex wasn't too soon. What do you do now? Answer the phone and plan the next date.

What Girls Said 0