I'm in a pickle, do I text this girl I dated last year? Help needed?

Dated this girl last year for 3 months, told my family/friends about her and she told hers. Never had a fight and easy to say that we had a blast and had good times but i sort of didn't make time for her because of work. (also we never had sex, we were both waiting until it was official)

I had to move away to another state and didn't want long distance, i didn't know if i was going to come back and didn't want heartbreak. She was pretty hurt because i told her i was sorry for leading her on, she wanted it to work but i saw no point. She had me on snapchat for a bit but 3 months ago took me off and i am guessing it was to move on. It hurt but i guess i did not accept her friendship proposal. Sho does not have Facebook, however i do have some of her family on there, i accidentally bumped into her friend the other night and asked about her and said she was still single , has dated but nothing has stuck and still talks about me.

Now im back in her town for work but not sure for how long. I find out in 2 months time if i am permeant or not for 6 years.
I do miss her, she was beautiful, funny and a real go-getter at life. a keeper.
what should i do?

• Message her asap
  • Don't message it will lead her on
  • Move on
  • wait until i find out whats going on first

Most Helpful Girl

• 100% wait to see what's going on.
    If she still has feelings, this will only re-ignite them. If you have to leave again, this will crush her.

I know it probably hurts you too not being able to contact her, but you do have your reasons. If she ever calls you out about not contacting her, it was for her benefit and I'm pretty sure she'd understand.

What Girls Said 2

• Send her ONE single message on whatever platform where you know it will be received, even if by snail mail. Let her know that you are back in town, but you do not know yet if it is for the long term. Let her know how you feel, and what is on the table, then LEAVE it. Let her get back to you, if and when she wants to.

• Message her. at least let her know you think about her.

What Guys Said 1