Should I ask him out, or is it too soon?

I met this guy in my dance class two days ago. We get along so well, it feels like we've known each other for longer. We had a lot of fun dancing and chatting together. After class, I asked for his number. A few minutes after we parted he texted me saying he enjoyed dancing together. He also texted me yesterday saying, "it's going to be a good day," which is a rare thing to text someone, but anyway, we conversed for a few minutes. He asked me about high school, moving here for college, etc. Tomorrow is Monday, but we have no school (college) because it's a holiday. Would it be too soon to ask him out for lunch? Should I maybe wait till next week or weekend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty and he is obviously keen otherwise he would not have texted you. Why wait? The longer you wait the less interested he will be because he will think you aren't interested

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it

• sure, what have you got to lose, right?

What Girls Said 1

• you should never ask a guy out especially right now , just text him give him tiny little hints that you want him to ask you out