Do you believe love happens when you least expect it (stop looking)? If possible leave a story as to why you chose yes or no?

• Yes, I believe love happens when you least expect it or stop looking for it.
  • No, I believe you have to look for love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do. If you're too concentrated on it then you lose focus on yourself. You need to know what you want in order to find someone who's compatible with you.

Thanks for the mho 😊

Your'e very welcome, I thought what you said was something I could learn and incorporate into my life so thank you :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! I had a crush to my manager before this, and I did anything to make him like me too, and a year already passed, he was still didn't make a move. I kinda gave up and at the same time, he send me to do a job somewhere far away from our office. So I went there with a broken heart and did my job with our contractor. We're working together for about 2 weeks to complete the project and go back to our place after the job done. And, the contractor, he literally looked up for me after the job done and manage to get in touch with me again. and he is now my boyfriend, we're in relationship for almost 2 years, and planning to get marry next year (with God's will)

• Well ya.. love happens when you least expect it.. I used to live in Delhi (India's capital) then I shifted to a small city Ahmedabad in Gujarat and before coming to Gujarat I planned that I will never ever date a Gujrati (ppl belonging from Gujarat) n will live there for 2years and complete my school and then back to Delhi for college and date a guy from Delhi.. but!! In Gujarat I was focusing only on my studies (not at all on boys lol yeah) and then a boy got admission in my school (classmate) and on his first day of school I dunno why but I was happy for no reason for the first time in Gujarat (I hate this place) then we had a conversation.. he falled for me.. then I.. and I was like Shit! I falled for a Gujrati.. seriously!! But yeah.. we are together since a year and now I not going to Delhi nor he is going anywhere.. gonna stay forever in Gujarat with him ❤

• It sounds tacky but every time I stop looking is when I find someone so I'd have to agree with that.

• I've found this was generally true. However with what I've been through in life it's not something I see in my own immediate future. In fact after what I've been through I'd be cautious or suspicious of the person's motivations. This is from being catfished by a guy and his friend. Also people in past getting with me because they were gold diggers who I ended up in court against as they tried to steal from me (or companies I worked for). Add to that someone I knew who had an old dispute with me (partly over them being busted for the prior stuff I mentioned) had me attacked repeatedly. They gave me a variety of injuries and did some bizarre things (hair transplant to my face saying now I'd be like a guy), damaging my teeth with a drill and boric acid (my doctor had to stick veneers on my seriously damaged teeth), broke bones in my hands, and feet, and they also attacked my kids.

So in other words my trust is shot. I'd like to think there is someone out there for me. But there are few guys I'd trust for now. Hopefully my situation is rare and people have a far more normal and happy situation.

What Guys Said 7

• No. You gotta do something about it. If you're a man, you can't just sit down and wait, it doesn't work like that. The chances of getting approached are very little unless you're a Channing Tatum kinda guy.

I don't believe anything in life happens while you're sitting on the couch. You gotta work for what you want.

• No, most people don't even know how to love themselves, what makes you think they could truly love another?

You can search for love but all you will find is either lust mistakenly seen as love, a honey moon period of lengthy infatuation and fantasy seen as love or elevated hormonal drives mistakenly seen as love.

Most people fear being alone and solitude is possibly necessary to learn and understand oneself. With noise and constant company, people spend time searching for love externally instead of finding it first, internally. This is why ''love'' will fail, it begins within, not without.

• No, that just sounds cliche and overly optimistic.

• I haven't been looking for over a year and a half, and I haven't found it.

• Didn't look for it, thought It found me but it was really a girl that just fucked me over

• It happens when you find the right person, what can be when you are looking for them or not.

• I believe you have to look for love