Boyfriend said he only has "one-year relationships"?

My boyfriend of 10 months and I had a weird conversation last night. He got drunk and for some reason we were talking about the past. He started talking about his past relationships and said he only ever has one-year to a year a a half at most "relationships" because he gets bored easily.
This was completely out of the blue for me, he's never said anything like that before. I didn't really confront him about it at the time because I knew he was drunk. But I am definitely going to say something about it. Seeing as we're coming up on our one-year anniversary, I'm wondering if this is nearing the end of our relationship. Has anyone else ever been in a situation like this? How did you handle it? Have I wasted 10 months of my life dating a guy who's just going to get bored with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it could be he is hinting about it being the end. If so, don't look at it as 10 months wasted, unless you disliked your time with him. And after all, you gained some more life experience! Sometimes relationships have a certain life-span. I've certainly been there. LOL...

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly... I think this was a warning sign. Definitely say something to him about it and trust your gut.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds fishy to me...

What Girls Said 2

• That's not a good thing to say. I'd ask him why is he telling you that. Is it because he's afraid he can't handle it or because he doesn't know how to end things up with you? You shouldn't feel that way with anyone. Good luck ☺️

• It seems like you might have, yes. He didn't mention anything about you being the exception?

No, he didn't...:(

Oh, I'm really sorry. People suck. You should definitely talk to him about it though.

Thank you