Why do white girls like black guys so much?

• Because black guys are better looking than white guys
  • Because dick size
  • Because they want to look progressive

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different. I personally am attracted to only white guys. I don't know why. I have nothing but love and respect for all races but for romantic and sexual relationships I would be with a white guy. I would totally be friends with other races. I am also not attracted to muscular men. Maybe I am an oddball but I can't help it.

Most Helpful Guy

• The cliche is the whole big dick and sex thing. I think dat white girls just want to be dominated by them is one of those life mysteries. And a lot want mixed race babies as well. Trust me the reasons are soo many. My ex was white and she loved the hell out me. I made her clean my place wash etc etc and after all that hard work I'll fuck the hell out of her as a reward.

Sex is power lads

Black also tend to be drawn towards white girls too. Because they r seen as easier to be with. In terms of compliance and compatibility which just makes the perfect partner. Ask majority of black guys they will tell u the same. Doesn't mean I Dnt adore my big assed Nubian queens tho.

Forget about white or black brown or pink or orange. Majority of the time it's CHARACTER that keeps u in a relationship

What Girls Said 12

• Most girls like guys, period. Because they are fun, talented, intelligent, brave, muscular, have things in common with us, great facial symmetry, etc. Whate ver draws us to the ones we love. Race is merely a factor, and not even a deciding one at that. We just like who we like.

• I love black men, but I also love most men!! For some reason (I honestly don't know why), I have always fantasized more about black men. Not all of the fantasies are sexual, but I almost have a sense of safety related to black men.

I honestly don't know where this came from. I remember loving the movie "Save The Last Dance". Maybe that was something that started my curiosity because that was one of the first times I remember thinking about how attractive black men are.

• I think they are handsome

More handsome than white guys?

If you had to pick between a handsome black guy and a handsome white guy without getting to know them, who would you probably pick?

I can't really pick like that

• I'm not into black guys at all, I'm only into white guys. However I am very much attracted to black women!

• Who cares?
    Let them like what they want to like.

• Not the white girls I know.

• I dont...

• I don't know, I'm just wondering where the guys who like black women are

• Why does this feel like a race baiting question?

• Maybe, some white women just find black men attractive.

• For me combinations of A (in some cases) + B (in EVERY case) :P

• they tend to feel more appreciated by them; black guys tend to hold onto a white girl once he has her and makes her feel special so she's with him :) Also just like white guys some black guys are attractive. it has a lot to do with personality to be honest.. To go against this idea of "same race" relationships society has created means he's worth it to her. Black is just a different colour tone, it's the individual that the female is drawn to.

What Guys Said 18

• This guy is gonna end up getting an Amazon gift card thanks to all these bullshit questions.
    Thank you GAG... XD

• It remind them of hershey chocolate when they went to hersehy world as a kid now they wanna relive their fantasies through chocolate men
    http://i.imgur.com/isH1IYY.png

• I'm just reading the comments of the black guys lying and the white guys cucking lol
    Once you go black, You never go back = Too fat to turn their ass around+ white guys don't want them anyways!

• Once you go black, you never go back 😂😂😂

• It's mostly promoted by the media. In real life, I hear White women complain all the time that people assume they like Black guys, but they really don't and get called racist for it.
    Blame the media. In reality it is very few.

• it's all about the D bout the D bout the D.
    any chick says otherwise they are lying wh@res lol

• If the Attraction is physical and its a preference it comes down to, she just has a thing for dark men. Contrast is sexually attractive to some, black and white has a sexy connotation to it because of its contrast.

• Because it's none of your business

• Lol where. I can't find any

• Racial bait area.

• Because it pisses their daddies off.

• YOU AGAIN

• Because dick size

• I think sometimes it's because they want attention and to upset their families.

• Because they can't get a high quality White guy and they know a Black guy will jump at the chance to be with them even if they are very flawed

• They are rumored to have bigger dicks and be better in bed.

• Are you the same guy who asked why Asians like black men so much yesterday?

• they don't. the overwhelming majority of people date within their own race.