How can I stop focusing so much on looks?

I think the biggest reason I have trouble with guys is because I focus a lot on looks. I've have always been attracted to the more attractive guys I've met, but I've never been with one. I
don't attract their attention unless its purely sexual. I'm never really attracted to the guys who pursue me. I just don't find them as visually appealing as the other guys. When I decide to give one of these guys a chance I still feel guilty because I wish they looked "better."

Maybe it's because I'm young but I don't think that should be an excuse.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's odd because men are more visual usually, I guess you're very picky and will have to wait or approach the ones you like

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to be like that, but then i realized its not a smart way of looking at things. if you are looking for a one night stand thats one thing, but if you want a relationship, i would suggest evaluating more strongly as to whats important to you.

What Guys Said 4

• It is because you're young, and there is nothing wrong with that. You'll feel differently later, but you're young, just enjoy yourself.

• Get to know them better first and then the looks

• Asking parents for advise is always better. Ask them. They know more about you than any of us will.

• For the next 90 days, have sex with as many of the ugliest men you can find. After that, an average guy will look super-hot to you.

What Girls Said 0