Friend invited me to hangout, then never texted me plans and just found out he went anyway with other friends. I feel like shit. Why did he do this?

Why would someone do this? He texted me saying he would for sure let me know the plans. Obviously he didn't forget About them because he went anyway. Why would he do this, what does it mean? Does he hate me? He considered me his friend and i thought he was mine. It was super rude and inconsiderate to not even text me to cancel. I just get really quiet around someone when I'm really mad. I have to see him Tuesday for work.

What Guys Said 2

• He either forgot to invite you - which is very possible since he's a young guy and not very mature and the most plausible answer - or someone he invited along in his group of friends didn't want you tagging along so he left you out.
    I don't think I buy the "he didn't like you " comment because it that was the case he never would have invited you to begin with

• It honestly means that person is just an inconsiderate asshole. Some people find it easier to not tell you they are gonna cancel and just go do their own thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Well he probably forgot to that he invited you.