I like this guy and I want to message him, but I haven't talked to him face to face for 2 years?

So long story short, I had class with him a while back, he is one year younger but was in the same math class as me. We got along fine and I got his phone number before school ended. I got snapchat later and he got one too and added me. We messaged back and forth a few times through snapchat. Now, after 2 years, I saw him for the first time. I'm pretty sure he recognizes me since everytime I pass him in the hallways, he's always staring at me. At this point, I want to talk/message him again, but I don't know how to start it and I'm afraid he will be creeped out since I will be messaging him out of the blue.

What Guys Said 2

• Wait for soe signal of Interest, or try to have a chat with him for a few minutes, before you try texting. He might INDEED think it would be strange for you to suddenly text after 2 years!

• I think the best way would be to just message him with a casual greeting; if he's a good guy, he'll be more than willing to catch up with you on things

What Girls Said 1

• So what's keeping you from messaging him? Trust me, he will not be creeped out.