I want to have sex with at least one beautiful woman (no prostitution) before I settle down and marry my plus size girlfriend, how do I do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stand up
    Tell your girlfriend you're not good enough for her
    Remove yourself from her life

Problem solved.

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1 rent a Ferrari
    Step 2 get a real nice suit
    Step 3 go to a fancy party

What Girls Said 4

• How about you not marry your plus size girlfriend if you don't want it with her, and stop leading her on? Its clear you are not sexually attracted to her, and that is going to ruin your marriage and end in divorce. Just quit it already. Break up before she finds out you've cheated, get heartbroken and then going break up with you if she doesn't slam dunk your butt through a basket ball hoop! May the Lord help you.

• So you're basically implying your plus size girlfriend is not beautiful.

Why are you even wasting her time?

• Ummmm. probably not very successfully I would think. lol!

I have to ask, what do you think will be satisfied by this experience? And do you think this one experience will then make you satisfied for the rest of your life with this, as you called her, "plus size girlfriend'? Is that what you hope?

• you don't.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you really believe the actual sex will be different? Your dick is blind.

• Do an open relationship thingy.

• Don't marry, date, or give attention to a fat girl.

Stupid move kid.