Does texting really make or break a relationship?

Girls are always worried about "oh he used to text me all the time now he doesn't.. he's not interested" bla bla and get advice from their friends that they should move on and find a guy that actually contacts them but..

Guys is texting really that important to you? If you don't text a girl for a week or two does that mean you don't like her? Do you think we care too much about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, if the guy used to text a lot in the past, it would matter to me if he stopped texting that much and I would assume that he lost his interest. But if the guy didn't give a shit about texting in the past and he kept not giving a shit about it even after a while, I wouldn't mind.
    However, not texting a girl for a week or two is an obvious sign of disinterest in both cases.

What Guys Said 3

• For females, maybe. We don't care about texting like women do.

Be smart: Stop texting. Start calling. It's why God and Alexander Graham Bell gave us phones.

• No. I actually hate texting; I strongly prefer meeting and communicating face to face.

• Texting brakes it

What Girls Said 0