Do white guys REALLY like Asian girls?

Or do they think it's cooler for them to date a white girl or something? White guys, would you date a cute Asian girl? :)

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think they are more likely to look cute and I love it when they have that straight black hair. I generally perceive them as being sweeter and less promiscuous. I'm not saying that is necessarily true, but that is how I generally perceive them.

They seem to age nicely too so thats another plus.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 100% Asian and I am married to a white guy, I am sure there are white guys out there that like Asian women. Not that they prefer them or anything, but just that they are not that picky or racist. At least that is how my husband is. He dates all races. So do I.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I don't mind where she is from. If I am attracted to her, I am attracted to her. I have my eyes on a cute chinese girl right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm White. I almost never am attracted to Asians physically. I think I've seen 2 or 3 in my life that I found a little attractive to me. I would however date one if she asked me out because I tend to like their personality. They seem to think more logically, and I like that a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Men are ultimatively attracted to healthy, youth and fertility. Asians generally appear younger-looking to us westerners. Thus you see plenty of men finding Asian girls attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a cute girl of any race.
    Beautiful women know no color!

2|0
    0|0
  • Some are OK. Sure, being Asian isn't something that would stop me from dating a girl I liked otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am mostly attracted to Asians actually, second would be white. I prefer Asians honestly, don't know why but I find so many really cute. Preferences mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course they can be very attractive I know my friend is dating one and she is really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am mixed (white British mother, south Asian father); so, I don't know how qualified I am to answer the question. I like Asian girls and would date an Asian girl if I find her personality attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. I love Asian women and can probably see myself marrying a Japanese woman someday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do and yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • So do and some don't. Not everyone of the same race is attracted to the same people

0|0
    0|0
  • my first love was a chinese girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! 100% I'm Italian and I love Asian girls. I only had a chance with one so far but I have a girlfriend so obviously I didn't go for it. She was by far one of the hottest Asian girls I've ever met too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Asian women to white women, particularly Indian women who not only have more intelligence, are more academic and family orientated but also age significantly better than women of my own race.

I would choose an Asian woman over a white woman every day of the week.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some of them do. Others don't. It depends on the white guy. Most would like dating an attractive Asian girl though.

1|0
    0|0