Guys, would you date a woman who you view as completely out of your league? Why/why not?

This is if she is totally into you and asks you out.

Out of your league as in visually (maybe she's gorgeous10/10, and you're like a 5 or less out of 10) and she is educated, went to college, and you never did. Do those things play a factor?

• I wouldn't
    16% (7)
  • I would
    84% (36)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean would I want to or would I be able to date a woman far out of my league.

Because sure, I would want to. Who wouldn't? I'm not made of stone. But me being me, I'm sure I'd find a way to completely fuck it up. She could throw herself at me and I'd still be like "are you sure?". I would just feel like it's too good to be real and freeze up. That's how it usually goes.

What Guys Said 30

• Yes, but I'd be suspicious as well.

I saw a guy score an out-of-league woman, only for her to be revealed as working with a gang who robbed him at his home and shot him dead as he pleaded for his life.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

• Of course we would...

You might as well ask "Guys, you just discovered that you have the winning Powerball ticket. Do you cash it in and receive several hundred million dollars?"

• Since you are specifying then hell yeah (not sure why she would stay with me though).

If we were talking about "out of your league" by my standards (which pretty much means her to be a lot richer than me) then I don't know. She would probably expect us to do things that I cannot afford. Still, not sure why she would stay with me though.

• It's tough sometimes for sure the girl I date is super hot and is getting a collage education and I work away half of the year at a job that is mostly manual labor. Knowing she is home and probably "too good" to be with me anyway can be stressful sometimes so trust has to be there!

• It always makes more sense to ask if such a girl would date me, not if I would date her. Because chances are most women in such a situation would look for someone else.

• I'm probably still funnier

• I'm not sure I would feel comfortable with her.

• Of course I would, shoot for the top!

• I would but only if she came after me and took the lead.

Yeah, because i wouldn't have the confidence to do it myself, i'm shy and a weak beta male.

• I seriously don't consider myself out of anyone's league as I don't consider anyone out of my league. If pressed I would have to say people of low moral character, lack of ethics or honesty are pretty much not for me. Physical beauty will always fade. Moral fiber stays for life and most times lingers after the person passes.

• if she likes me, i´d totally go out with her xD i mean it´s her decision not mine so she can´t blame me in the end :P

• Yes ofcourse. But I would be very carefull. Cause if she isout of my league, there are always more attractive people around than me. Only if she really loves me I can get that out of my mind.

• Yes I would a lot of things would have to be in place. One of those things is and always will be trust.

• She wouldn't date me so whatever

• I would give it a try. Maybe she would help motivate me to be a better person, or maybe I would feel inferior and just become a shittier person.

• Except for the education part, I married way out of my league. Best thing I ever did. :-)

• Would I pass on a hot smart girl because of my own insecurities? Hell no!

• Valuable females are far and few between. So, yes, and in fact that's what I attempted to do until the costs eventually outweighed the benefits and I gave up on her.

• I've never considered any woman out of league.

• IT'S A TRAP

• I dont do these things. I never heard about that until i came here.

• I'm doing that right now actually.

• if she thinks that than no

• Not wasting my time

• I wouldn't

• I would think someone is trying to play a prank on me

• i dont do the whole league thing

• There's no such thing as leagues.

• Are you kidding? Hell yes!

• Well I would want a girl out of my league but it's not possible