Do women prepare for their first sex?

Inquire their non virgin friends, Google about the pain, Do they really moan while having sex or are theyjust unnecessary wildling shouts? Is getting a Virgin mate a pretty difficult task? I have many questions lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a shy girl so I didn't have friends I could talk to about it, despite I really wanted someone to talk to. 😅 I thought about it everyday and I was really scared. I looked up stuff everyday, and wanted to know everything I could! The day it happened I was so scared because I didn't know what to do, or what to expect. I didn't know if it was going to feel natural, if it would hurt, etc. I started to cry, but he comforted me - and we continued. It didn't hurt at all when it went in, and at the time I didn't realize I was feeling good (I barely even masturbated, so I didn't understand my own body) I started moaning - and it was definitely beyond my control. The sounds just escaped, and because I loved my partner very much it was a good experience.

What Girls Said 2

• it depends, I googled everything there is to know... like how does it feel, how to be good, what is hot, what to bring with me when sleeping over, what kind of underwear do I put on... list goes on and on. And I still almost chickened out.

• I plan to stay a virgin until marriage

What Guys Said 0