He may break up with me because I am short?

These days he is always talking about my height. I know it is short (158 cm) but it is getting annoying. I dont cricitize his flaws especially those he can not change. What should I do? Break up?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If it bothers you that much, leave and find someone who doesn't :)

What Guys Said 12

• I would. If my partner doesn't appreciate me then why the hell are they with me? I get that we all get on each other's nerves sometimes and occasionally say things to the people we care about we shouldn't, but to criticize a physical attribute is stupidity. It's not like you can change it, and to be ugly about it is downright meanness.

• If he had a problem with your height, he wouldn't have bothered dating you in the first place.

Are you sure you're not just letting your insecurities take over?

• Lay down the law: Tell him to knock it with the short jokes or you will dump him... and 5-foot-2 (158 cm) is not THAT short. Lots of women are this size and they are fine by me.

• if he breaks up just because you're on the shorter side, then he wasn't the right one for you. You deserve someone less shallow who's not acting like an asshole.

Thank you, bro :)

• All depends on wether he is joking or just an asshole. Either way you should tell him it bothers you and if he's just being a dick move on and find someone else it's scientifically proven men are attracted to short women so use your height to your advantage lol

in sweden, it is on contrary. Most short girls are in the same bost with short guys

• I adore short girls!.. they make me feel more manly.. your boyfriend has something wrong in him.

If he continues to criticise your height then he is super shallow.. it would be better to break up with him.

• Jesus. Maybe he's an idiot and just thinks he's being romantic by taunting you or something. Just tell him he's being a cunt

• If he breaks up because of your height you are better off without him.

• I think you are taking it to seriously if it was that bad he wouldn't have gone out with you.

• No, don't do that.

• Yep
    It's time to move on
    He don't deserves you

• so ur 5'2"

What Girls Said 1

• He is probably just teasing you