Is he leaving doors open to come back?

Recently I got into a terrible fight with my boyfriend of a year, before the fight we had plans of getting a pace together, building a life together etc. We were even talking about plans for when we next saw each other. Needless to say we got into a fight and I didn't speak to him for a week and a half. I was crushed. Finally I decided to give it one more try and I reached out telling him I miss him and asked if he wanted to start over (it was our first fight and I decided the relationship was more important than a stupid fight) he texted me telling me he's in a different state his sister was in a bad car accident. I told him I was sorry and hope she's OK. A few days later I asked him how she was and he had told me its bad but not as bad as they thought and that he needs to help her. I asked how long he would be there and he didn't know but his job transferred him I'm which he had to take a lower portion etc. I told him I understood him helping his sister but the fact he didn't say anything for almost two weeks and I feel like he blew me off he said he's in a hard place right now. I said I'd have done the same however I would have said something and how so much is up in the air n left unsaid n that it was wrong the way he after the fight acted n moving away without saying anything n how it hurt so bad that I'm not as important to him as he is to me. I also said everything is a mess. He didn't say he was sorry and didn't end it or say much anything about what I had said. I also saw on a facebook of one of his sisters that he is there but nothing said about anyone being injured which is possible they r older n aren't the type to post their lives on social media. I don't know if he is lying. He's never lied to me that I know of and he's never done anything like this before I've never questioned what I meant to him before. Does it sound like he's leaving doors open and will try and come back? I don't know what to make of this and if he did come ba k I don't know what I'd do

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem like a wonderful person, you need to ask yourself is it fair on you have potentially have to go through more of this. Think deeply about how much you want to be with him and if you can see a future. No matter what happens it's important that you do the right thing for you.
    Sit down and have a talk about it with him, ask him if he can see a future between you and if you can sort differences.
    I hope it all works out for the best :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if he's lying or not. He never mentioned anything in regards to your relationship. You should probably stop assuming stuff. I imagine that he has a lot on his plate right now.

What Guys Said 2

• It's over. Get on with your life without him

• Looks like he needs more time. He might be spending time with his family trying to see if he'll miss you or thinking about how much your relationship means to him. He might be thinking of leaving you.

What Girls Said 0