Would you do this?

Would you break up with someone because someone else was hotter and seemed more like your type?

• No! Never!
  • Nah I don't think so
  • Maybe.. Depends..
  • Yeah probs
  • Yup, definitely.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I would need to be unhappy in my current relationship and don't see it getting better in the long run to break up with her.

I wouldn't break up just because someone else looks a bit better...

Most Helpful Girl

• usually guys downgrade especially if you are hot because they can't handle girls who are over their league

What Guys Said 6

• It depends. It won't be just solely on the fact that she's hotter, it will also depend if she has a better personality too.

• Yes. The fuck are you doing otherwise. Who the fuck is happy being the default option in a relationship. (There was a bunch of better people, but you were just around)

• I believe treat people how you want to be treated. If i left a girl for someone better, that new girl could do the same.

• It depends on how the current girl is treating me. If she treats me like a garbage drump than, yes.

• No that's shallow.

• definitely

What Girls Said 2

• If Im with someone, why would I want to trade them for someone hotter? ...

• Yes, probably.