Why I dont have a boyfriend?

I'm 15 yes I'm young but I wanna have a boyfriend at least for once I dont want to finish high school without having a boyfriend
I hope boys are gonna be intersted in me when I lose weight
what else can make them like me? dont say you dont need this or something everybody has a boyfriend somehow there has to be a reason

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now, so many boys just want to fool around at that age and don't realize what they really want emotionally. What boys and men want is to feel safe around their woman - they want to know that she is loyal, won't create or participate in much drama, and will be supportive of him. If you come across as that kind of girl at school - even if it is just with your own friends - boys will begin to notice because most girls your age are also immature and make or participate in drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not too young to have a boyfriend, I mean I'm the same age and I have one. You just have to be careful to not make it your main goal. Having a relationship is nice, but if it's your primary focus then you won't be able to give as much attention and energy to other things in your life. More boys may be interested in you when you lose weight, but will they be the good boys who want a real relationship, or will they be the selfish immature ones who really don't care about you? Just wait a little bit. Get involved in things, like sports or clubs in school. Learn to be independent, and then when you finally get a relationship it'll last longer and be better because you'll know who you are.
    That's the long answer... if you want a short response, most guys are attracted to girls who are confident in themselves. Girls who are kind, and don't manipulate others to get what they want. Girls who aren't afraid to talk to new people, or stand out. Hope you find what you're looking for :)

What Guys Said 3

• approaching a guy helps. girls assume guys gotta do everything and love doesn't work like that, plus perhaps you give off a vibe that you just want to date for a short term relationship, just because everyone else is doing that and not based on your own decision, guys dont like that.

• Because of your age and because you didn't lose weight yes, i guess.

• you're too young to have a boyfriend, in my opinion

I'm in highschool and everybody has a boyfriend or at least there are boys that want to date with girls but nobody wanted to date with me before I feel like I will never have a boyfriend

just because they do it, doesn't make it right

What Girls Said 1

• guys may think first impression is your beauty but in most cases guys love a girl personality and sense of humor.
    im 22 im single and beautiful and it doesn't make sense when i see weird couples have bf/gf. but its all about time be patient and be selective