Did he Just Lead me On?

He's been showing so much interest in me and he even asked me out. We've been talking for about three weeks every day now.

So so he just texted me saying he's think I'm beautiful and smart etc but he doesn't think this has a future.

Did he just lead me on? Should I just stop talking to him? I don't wanna get played or my time wasted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah stop talking, he didn't neccessarily lead you on, just wasn't feeling the connection with you after talking.

Leading you on would be never letting you know what he honestly thought, he did a good thing by telling you.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg girl we had the same guy same thing , not going to lie i thought i really like him , i made him dinner and then beach but guess what he just wanted sex like wanted me physically like he didn't try to get to know me that well sadly , but honestly how is he texting you? did you ever ask for a sexy pic? but guess what the guy i was with 28 he said he wanted a girlfriend but jk he wants sex before relationship that not how it should be

What Guys Said 1

• If he doesn't see a future, what's the point, right? He was probably keeping his options. That sucks.

Maybe something changed, maybe it didn't. But that's not your problem. Just let it go and move on. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Stop talking. He's already said he doesn't see a future

• Just because he was talking to you, it doesn't necessarily mean he was leading you on. Maybe he wasn't sure what you were looking for as well. When did you mention to him that you want something serious?

He took my number from his friend, and from that moment we have been constantly texting and flirting at the same. Like he didn't need to drop hints or say something, it was just the way our texts were going