What websites have low amounts of catfish?

I don't like the girls in my area and I've tried many times but only to fail again and again but he glad about it later that they said no and I don't have to deal with them more than I already have to. So I've been using websites to reach out to girls outside my area in search for a girlfriend, I get plenty of matches but only a few weeks ago I discovered I had been catfished for about a week and I've found an easy way to catch them early and literally every girl I've seen is a catfish and I'm getting frustrated. And the ones that aren't catfish say they like me but are online once a year! What websites have low amounts of catfish and people who really want a relationship?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all honesty , it's difficult on any website to find genuine people. Most people I've come across online are manipulative and players. It's easier for people to fool you online. Plus , they can fool you for longr periods of time than people can in real life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It takes me three seconds and I'll know if they're real or fake and don't judge me by my age I've had many experiences

• Show All
    • 3mo

There's*

• 3mo

Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Better go to college in another city.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• This website!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 17 lol relax

0|0
    0|0
  • POF is where I found my SO, and it has been wonderful the last 8 months.

I suggest that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get to know someone but please no romance. Just to get to know them as a person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• beautifulpeople. com. I used it for a while just to check it out. It has a low amount of catfish because in order to join the site, you need to send the admins a verification picture proving you are who you say, and you also need to be voted in by the site users (which is looks based). From what i saw, there pretty much was zero catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're on the internet there will be catfishes

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

There shouldn't be that literally every single member is a catfish

• get. off. the. internet. dot. com

0|0
    0|0