What websites have low amounts of catfish?

I don't like the girls in my area and I've tried many times but only to fail again and again but he glad about it later that they said no and I don't have to deal with them more than I already have to. So I've been using websites to reach out to girls outside my area in search for a girlfriend, I get plenty of matches but only a few weeks ago I discovered I had been catfished for about a week and I've found an easy way to catch them early and literally every girl I've seen is a catfish and I'm getting frustrated. And the ones that aren't catfish say they like me but are online once a year! What websites have low amounts of catfish and people who really want a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all honesty , it's difficult on any website to find genuine people. Most people I've come across online are manipulative and players. It's easier for people to fool you online. Plus , they can fool you for longr periods of time than people can in real life.

It takes me three seconds and I'll know if they're real or fake and don't judge me by my age I've had many experiences

There's*

Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Better go to college in another city.

What Girls Said 4

• This website!

• You're 17 lol relax

• POF is where I found my SO, and it has been wonderful the last 8 months.

I suggest that.

• Get to know someone but please no romance. Just to get to know them as a person.

What Guys Said 3

• beautifulpeople. com. I used it for a while just to check it out. It has a low amount of catfish because in order to join the site, you need to send the admins a verification picture proving you are who you say, and you also need to be voted in by the site users (which is looks based). From what i saw, there pretty much was zero catfish

• If you're on the internet there will be catfishes

There shouldn't be that literally every single member is a catfish

• get. off. the. internet. dot. com