Starting High School tomorrow! How to attract girls?

Tomorrow is my first day of high school!!! I didn't date in middle school cause I thought I was too young. Now I'm in HS I want to know how to attract girls? Freshman/sophomore girls. My friend said they like older guy but do you think they might like me? I'm working on a 6 pack cause girls like those right? All help is welcome! Thanks guys and girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Do well in school so you don't become an unemployed loser stuck in mommy's basement staring at porn because no women will have anything to do with your uneducated ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• •Act confident, not cocky.
    -girls like confidence but hate cockyness
    - if you're cocky even guys will hate you for it

•If you're in shape, don't show off or about.
    -don't brag about your 6 pack or muscles
    -don't just take off your shirt for no reason
    -being in shape can help , provided she sees it in normal circumstances like the beach , pool, or during your sport's practice.
    -otherwise you just seem like a douche

•If you have a big penis, DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT.
    -Penis size means more to guys than girls
    -If you brag about it, it'll just offput her from you if she has a reaction. Most of the time she'll likely scoff and roll her eyes, then leave. You'll sound arrogant and it'll be a turnoff
    -Its how you use your penis as well, a big dick can be terrible in bed if he doesn't use it right, a smaller penis can work wonders if he knows how to use it right.

•(IF you're funny) Be funny
    -being funny is usually the top if not one of the top attractive traits a guy can have in a girl's eyes
    -it can help you be accepted too

•HOWEVER, if you're NOT funny, don't try to be funny
    -it has the opposite effect
    -girls including guys will hate you if you're acting like your funny when your jokes aren't funny
    -in this case your better off just having regular conversation with people without joking

•Be physically attractive
    -if you want an attractive girl, 90% of the time she has to find your face attractive to consider dating you
    -most girls only consider guys they find attractive to date
    -if you're not attractive, its okay, there is likely girls who will find you attractive

-also girls go by tastes more than guys and guys tend to lean towards defined hotness. This is in the sense that if you asked a group of guys their top ten attractive girls in the school, most of it will be similar or they can see why their friends find the girls attractive if thoss girls aren't on his list.

But if you asked a group of girls the same question, you could get a completely different list of guys between them with 1 or 2 consistently being really attractive, and they couldn't see what the other girls see in a lot their top 10 guys.

So you are more likely to be found attractive as guy than you are a girl.

•Be a good conversationalist
    -don't just talk about yourself, people like talking about themselves, so ask about the person
    -be a good listener, let people do most of the talking by asking the right questions and making the right comments to keep them talking about a subject they like

•Don't act desperate, needy, or like a loser
      -this will even end a really hot person's chances

•Don't be a pushover

•Don't cheat, you'll likely get a repuation and girls will be weary of dating you

•Don't be too available and don't give her everything from the beginning
      -its in human nature to lose interest and value in easily gotten things. Its like people tend to value and savor a hard to get expensive meal more than a common food that tastes good that you get for cheap and have everyday. People might even complain there's nothing to eat when that food is still in their house.
      -this isn't saying play games with the girls, its saying dont be too straight foward too fast, and dont always shower her with romantic shir
      -keep it balanced, mix it up, sometimes don't sometimes do,

•People in relationships like balance between clingyness and distance, sharing everything and having privacy, being spontaneous and predictable, giving and receiving , being together and having alone time, etc

-how much they want of each can change throughout the relationship

•Communicate with them about this
      -

What Girls Said 12

• Be yourself.
    Be honest
    Be kind and sweet.
    Be a friend and friendly.
    Be a leader, not a follower.
    Be able to talk to others girls and guys alike.
    Be satisfied with boy & girl friendships for starters.
    Be someone she can trust.

That list could go on and on with personality traits that will make you look desirable as a prospective date to girls. From a girls perspective, guys who are friends with girls stand a better chance of getting a date with them before most of the other guys will. Don't be in such a hurry you have all the time in the world!

This sounds like great advice that will lead you on a path straight to the friend zone.

• Memorize a bunch of pick up lines, sit with the cool kids, dress fashionably, wear cool cologne and you should be fine.

• Dont date in hs everyone is a douche there this is coming from someone who made the mistake you are about to.

• Be happy with who you are. I just wanted a guy to listen to me and be sweet and caring towards me. Nothing to worry about honestly.

• just be sweet!!

• I am a freshman in highschool as well, and to tell you the truth girls prefer guys just to be yourself. 😊

• LOL this is cute and funny

• Be kind and be yourself

• Be yourself
    Be laid back
    Be nice

• troll xD

• Honestly, I don't get why kids even bother to date around this time in their lives. Just focus on your studies, make friends, grow/mature, and create memories.

• No fat bellies are cute too. Just be yourself!

What Guys Said 11

• A 6 pack is good for flirting I suppose, but it doesn't help you converse with girls. Some girls like 6 packs.

I'd say try talking to nice girls. Don't go after the popular girls who hang out in cliques and what not. There are plenty of nice girls who you can enjoy spending time with.

• If you're not attracting them without trying, nothing is going to work until college. Just go to the gym until you find a team to join (band/choir/drama/art don't count as teams thought they could be useful for keeping your market open). Find a team, buy a book on conditioning, start training now and get into condition for the season way before everyone else so that when practice starts you're way ahead of the game.

Women tend to like two types of guys in high school, football guys and ottermode guys. If you're going to go for the football physique be prepared to eat a lot and smart. If you're going for otter mode, join swimming for the winter season and tennis for spring.

If you ever want a good starting workout to really bulk up your core shoot me a message; if you want to look like a greek god, contact fearless_banana. I can't offer his help but he's pretty into helping out when people ask it seems.

Don't worry about attracting a girl, focus on making yourself the one they're trying to attract and it will all come to you man.

• If you're good looking you'll attract girls. That's it. Talk to girls to check if they're attracted to you. You can't "make" them attracted to you.

• Easy man, get your DL and a nice car. That's really all it takes. This probably won't work If you go to a nice HS in a wealthy area.

• Your first day of highschool and your first thought is how do you get your dick wet? Smh. But hey maybe im the minority? But in all honesty don't pretend to be something you aren't, it doesn't help. You'll prob wanna just get a good rep and over time im sure you'll find a girl.

• Go to them and ask them questions. I'm so confortable with it that once I sat on a table of girls only that I didn't know very well and I started talking to them.

I wasn't interested in none, but that's how I practise. Moreover is fun been able to talk to anybody so openly.

• walk with good posture this is one of the most important things I noticed. Many girls and guys see hunchbacks as a turn off. Also have a confident walk too, be funny.

• Be yourself and be nice to the girl you wanna go out with. Be a friend for like a week and then tell her you have a crush on her
    Good luck

Not going to work.

Trust me I already know that I"m going after the wrong girls. However, you never had to ask for help on a dating board to get your girls. Telling someone asking for dating advice to just be yourself is like telling some with major depression to just be happy.

It's not even about just being yourself, it's about being the best version and the most confident version of yourself. There's a whole mental game to dating and you have to be at your peak for it. Don't give shit advice when you don't even realize your advice is shit.

The only way to win is to start playing when you've already won.

@Gommers I don't think that applies for the start of high school. And I told him to be himself because a lot of guys do goofy shit based on what they read online and come off as total dorks.

• Stick a sock down your pants and ask girls if they would like to have a lesson from Mr. Johnson.

• Take your shirt off and cover yourself in glitter, go outside in the sun and wait for them to come.

• you won't really attract girls rate away , at first its more about meeting the girls in your classes and such , that's where you'll meet them for the time being , so I'd try and sit near or beside a cute girl and maybe you'll get a chance to talk to her