He paid for my movie but never texts?

So I've known this guy for a really long time and we've been friends but never hungout... Then I asked him to go to the movies with me, which he did. He ended up paying for my movie and for the snacks. He seemed like he was having a good time. The thing is he never texts me first, I know he's really shy, but seriously? However, when I text him he always answers, usually within a few minutes. I just don't know what to think... Does it sound like he likes me? I was thinking about asking him out again, bad idea or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out again. Since you initiate the texting first he waits for you to always do it since that seems to be the pattern. Im assuming he likes you if he didn't he wouldn't had payed for the movie and snacks.

Thank you! So as a guy a girl initiating the dates wouldn't freak you out?

Your very welcome and no lol it wouldn't freak me out if a girl intiated dates.

Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• u got a free meal and a movie
    according to females on this site u are a winner
    maybe there is no chemistry

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out and during the date mention to him that you would appreciated it if he initiated texting more.